• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What food are you craving?

Probably like hot chocolate but I hate making it cause it always get those heat membrane cover things on them ugh.

Otherwise wouldn't say no to miso soup but the pretend here is so expensive.

I can't even find a jar of miso here or I'd be on it like white on rice.

Craving some really weird stuff. Changes by the half-hour though so by the time I figure out what I want it changes again. Joys of pregnancy.

I can't even find a jar of miso here or I'd be on it like white on rice.

Craving some really weird stuff. Changes by the half-hour though so by the time I figure out what I want it changes again. Joys of pregnancy.

oh wow!, congrats!

oh NO NO NO NO. I miscarried a bit ago! It's just still messing with me.

Ah, I see... Sorry though, must be kinda annoying having those things change that often ;c

We have alright pretend-miso here but yeah not paying like 5 bucks for a pack lol.

Ah, I see... Sorry though, must be kinda annoying having those things change that often ;c

We have alright pretend-miso here but yeah not paying like 5 bucks for a pack lol.

I think here you can get a jar from the asian market but I'm scared to go in there. The place smells like spoiled crab and the cashier always looks angry at me. I used to know how to make a pretty good knockoff from like.. shrimp brine I think? It wasn't authentic but it was as close as you could get without knowing someone smuggling miso paste.

I think here you can get a jar from the asian market but I'm scared to go in there. The place smells like spoiled crab and the cashier always looks angry at me. I used to know how to make a pretty good knockoff from like.. shrimp brine I think? It wasn't authentic but it was as close as you could get without knowing someone smuggling miso paste.

Ah yeah, those asian markets. Used to go into those when I was a kid with my dad and his then-girlfriend(not my ma) and yeah they smelled like old kitchens drenched in shrimp sauce.

Could go ask the sushi place if you could just buy the soup but I don't even know if they sell it loose, lol.

Ah yeah, those asian markets. Used to go into those when I was a kid with my dad and his then-girlfriend(not my ma) and yeah they smelled like old kitchens drenched in shrimp sauce.

Could go ask the sushi place if you could just buy the soup but I don't even know if they sell it loose, lol.

Not a bad idea. Someone in there has a source. If nothing else they can point you in the right direction.

Not a bad idea. Someone in there has a source. If nothing else they can point you in the right direction.

Yeah, true. I know you can buy salads and mayo loose there so why not and yes they'd probably know more than the grocery store.

Heck yeah.

Also I wish I could drink tea now but not in the mood or good time to get stoned :p

Now that you mention it, I have some really good loose-leaf mint stuff in my cabinet. ..actually I have quite a lot of loose leaf stuff in my cabinet. Maybe I can drink something in there. Thank you, the craving changed to something I actually have for once.

Now that you mention it, I have some really good loose-leaf mint stuff in my cabinet. ..actually I have quite a lot of loose leaf stuff in my cabinet. Maybe I can drink something in there. Thank you, the craving changed to something I actually have for once.

De nada.

Yeah mint/green tea is really good, but yeah since I'm really sensitive to that component I can't remember the name of in tea my head burns and stones really bad if I have it, other than small amounts if my tum is feeling bad.

Oh well, I'm out for a bit maybe beating those sushi guys up and taking care of other things ;D

De nada.

Yeah mint/green tea is really good, but yeah since I'm really sensitive to that component I can't remember the name of in tea my head burns and stones really bad if I have it, other than small amounts if my tum is feeling bad.

Oh well, I'm out for a bit maybe beating those sushi guys up and taking care of other things ;D

Knock em dead.

mondongo, which im making right now (it'll take a few more hours for it to get tender though)

Back