• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What food are you craving?

Chocolate/some dessert. I gave up sweets for Lent and the cravings are kicking in.

i'm really craving taco bell oddly. i love taco bell and have been wanting it for a while now :c don't judge me

i'm really craving taco bell oddly. i love taco bell and have been wanting it for a while now :c don't judge me

now that you mention it, me too ;w; i literally eat taco bell at least once a week and i haven't been in about 2 weeks, so im like going through withdrawals lol

I'm craving a bagel with cream cheese. We have cream cheese but no bagels. RIP

There's this burger at the restaurant I applied to called the PB&J Burger. It has beef, chipotle peanut butter, bacon jam, tomato, lettuce, house mayo, and pickle. It sounds so unique and amazing. I realllllly want it.

i really want some chicken noodle soup!! but the kind with the swirly noodles, the bestest kind

I'm quite hungry now... I feel like generic American fast food before I go to bed ^-^

I sleep like a baby when my belly's full :D

Last edited:
french fries but also like a giant cob salad, lol.

I would fight somebody for some Chinese food right about now... especially some egg drop soup. ;^;

Back