• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival What villagers do you have on your board?

Buttonsy

Loser
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
So I recently learned that you can change the villagers who appear on your board from the default of Stitches, Goldie, and Rosie, using your amiibo cards, and you can have up to 8 instead of just 3. I didn't see any threads discussing this, so I was wondering what villagers other people had!

(BTW, if you didn't know about this and want to know how to set it up, after you've played enough rounds of the game to unlock the plaza, when you click on the arch thing to start the board game, in the right-hand corner on the gamepad, there is a tiny house that you can click to customize your town more. I'm just adding this since I didn't even know this was a thing!!)

I made a point to get cards of all ten of my perfect dream town villagers so I was going through them a lot to begin with but I'm changing out now whenever we get bored or design a cool house in hhd.

More importantly I make sure I have at least one of each dice number.

I'm still scouring the interwebs for my ten dream villagers so I can recreate my ideal town (sort of) on the game board, but in the meantime I've moved in Fauna, Kabuki, Genji and a few others that my wife picked.

Btw, I didn't realize the dice number had something to do with it. How does that work?

also wanted to add that if you designed the villager's house in HHD and then save the design on their amiibo card, when you scan it into amiibo festival you'll get the same design exterior. It's a cute little feature.

Let's see, I have Stitches, Fauna, Lily, Clay, Tangy, Joey, Agent S, and Yuka. sometimes, I'll switch it up depending on which month I decide to play in. The board game also celebrates the villager's birthdays and you can get some bonuses from them if you land n their space.

EDIT: I meant to answer this.

Btw, I didn't realize the dice number had something to do with it. How does that work?

If you have the villager living on your board map, you can use their amiibo card to roll for you. Each villager has a number on their card which indicates the number they're likely roll when you use them. Just remember this is only for villagers who aren't hosting the board game. Also, you don't get Happy Points when you roll with them but you'll have a good chance of rolling their number. It's not guaranteed but it definitely works when you don't have Redd's cards.

Last edited:
If you have the villager living on your board map, you can use their amiibo card to roll for you. Each villager has a number on their card which indicates the number they're likely roll when you use them. Just remember this is only for villagers who aren't hosting the board game. Also, you don't get Happy Points when you roll with them but you'll have a good chance of rolling their number. It's not guaranteed but it definitely works when you don't have Redd's cards.

That's really neat! Thanks for sharing that info -- I'm totally gonna try that out next time I play hehe~

That's really neat! Thanks for sharing that info -- I'm totally gonna try that out next time I play hehe~

It is! It adds a new strategy on playing the board game with others. :D

Hi
I have nothing any answer to your question about What villagers do you have on your board? So, please ask to your friends,,,,,,,,,
Thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi
I have nothing any answer to your question about What villagers do you have on your board? So, please ask to your friends,,,,,,,,,
Thank you

Hi guys. I am a new member to this forum. Nice to meet you all here. Looking forward to have a great time with you.

Ankha, Flurry, thats all i can remember... i did get a Whitney card off ebay so hopefully she finds a home on my Amiibo Festival board and my New Leaf town!

I have Rosie, Goldie, Stitches, Mitzi, Punchy and Bob. I decided to keep the original ones cause I don't feel the need to swap them out with my other Amiibo cards and I also haven't played Amiibo Festival in a little while so I haven't had the chance to.

also wanted to add that if you designed the villager's house in HHD and then save the design on their amiibo card, when you scan it into amiibo festival you'll get the same design exterior. It's a cute little feature
And how do I save something onto a amiibo card?

I have Punchy, Apollo, Fang, Wolfgang, Lopez, Leonardo, Truffles, Kyle, and Chief.

My unwanted villagers: Truffles, Leonardo

My dreamies to fill up unwanted villagers: Whitney, Vivian, Beau

Oh dear. Wrong thread. Lmao, I thought which villager we had in our town ;-;

(BTW, if you didn't know about this and want to know how to set it up, after you've played enough rounds of the game to unlock the plaza, when you click on the arch thing to start the board game, in the right-hand corner on the gamepad, there is a tiny house that you can click to customize your town more. I'm just adding this since I didn't even know this was a thing!!)
Okay, I already have the plaza, but I can't see a tiny house. Anybody knows how long should I play for in order to add my villagers?

Last edited:
I love how the HHD houses carry over from the cards!!! I have Bunnie, Fuchsia, Greta, Genji, Bettina, Broccolo, Static, and Zucker on my board. The only ones I did not get to include that are in my town because I either do not have their card or because of the 10 character limit are Toby and Felicity. I do know that Toby cannot be added in because the WA cards do not work in HHD or AF.

Back