• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you think of girls who wear absolutely no makeup?

Sicatiff

Shin chan
Bells
I have recently been wearing little no makeup and to be honest i still look good and i love it. For the past several months i have worn a full face of makeup on very few occasions. Day to day i might put on mascara once a week if at all. I personally live when people wear no makeup because we there is something so beautiful about it to me. I love seeing actresses or youtubers with no makeup they are really naturally pretty. Everyone is. We weren't made to wear makeup. There's nothing wrong with it don't get me wrong but i think people shouldn't be scared of not wearing makeup.

Last edited:
I think if someone decides they like the way they look without makeup then that's great, I'm really glad they feel confident in their own skin. Or if they just don't like makeup, then I'm glad they're not forcing themselves to try and wear it or whatever.

I just don't really see why anyone's opinion about someone else's choice to wear makeup is relevant in any sense. If someone wants to cake their face or leave it completely natural, it's not really my place to judge because it's not my skin and what they wear literally has no affect on my life.

u do u
i think ppl can wear however much (or little) makeup they want. just do wwhat you are more comfortable in/feel is better for u or w/e . ik a few ppl who feel like they can't leave the house w/o make-up because they're rly uncomfortable w how others will see them if they do. in my opinion that's not good at all, like, you shouldn't feel pressured to wear make-up because of society but yyeah.

i dont wear makeup at all, tbh i really dont care if they wear makeup or not

many people look at people with a lot of makeup on and judge them, and people without makeup aren't putting enough effort in their appearance. I don't understand why people just let them be themselves? It isn't your face, it isn't your makeup, it isn't your life, so back the **** off and let her/he/any other pronouns be as beautiful as they feel.

Last edited:
i pretty much never wear any makeup myself, so i couldn't care less about whether or not other anyone else wears makeup.

It doesn't really matter to me how much/how little makeup other people wear

I don't wear any makeup at all and I won't judge someone for wearing it or not. Their choice if they like it

I don't wear makeup at all and have yet to get properly judged for it, so woo.

Either way I don't care about whether someone wears makeup or not and neither do I care about someone possibly thinking lower of me due to my lack of makeup. I do however feel really bad for those who simply cannot leave the house without makeup, since at that point the usage of makeup seems to be an issue and a must for them.

It doesn't matter. People should not be judged by such things. As long as you're happy with the way you look, then that's what matters.

I personally don't wear make-up but I do like it using it on occasions or just when I feel like it. I'm just lazy to doll myself up everyday. :p However for work, I definitely wear eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and all that jazz. I've had several jobs where wearing make-up was required. Annoying, but it didn't bother me too much since they had strict guidelines with males as well.

i used to wear makeup all the time - i worked full-time in sales, so a full face was a requirement. i loved buying and trying new makeup (i don't even want to think about how much i have spent - i remember one week i spent $600 on makeup alone). it was my hobby, it made me feel confident, and i loved how i looked.

fast forward about 9 months and i barely wear makeup at all. due to disability i no longer work, and my bf works from home, so we're pretty much living the neet life :^) usually the most exciting thing we do is go to the store for groceries. gradually i just stopped wearing makeup because i stopped caring how i looked - our suburb is super quiet and relaxed, people wear sweatpants and pyjamas to the store all the time, so i started worrying more about being comfy. and i've grown to feel way more comfortable without makeup than with. my skin has cleared up so much, and i love the way i look now.

on the odd occasion we go ~out~ i still put makeup on sometimes, but i've noticed i don't really feel like myself anymore. i kinda wish i still liked makeup as much as i did, but i'm also glad i feel more comfortable in my skin.

that being said - i have so much admiration for people who are talented at makeup. it's definitely a serious skill!

Wait? There are jobs that require make up? ****, I have 0 skill in applying any sort of make up.

Wait? There are jobs that require make up? ****, I have 0 skill in applying any sort of make up.

Yep, if you ever apply to hair salons, spas or make-up shops (which is a given) or upscale retail stores, it's a requirement. Some places even ask for a picture of you but that's another can of worms.

I have no particular opinion on them as how little or how much makeup people wear doesn't matter to me. Most of the time it's hard to tell if there really is no makeup anyway.

I wear a small amount, usually foundation, nobody seems to notice it. In fact, everybody has always said why a nice natural colour I have! Most of the time I admit it's actually make up ;)

Have no preference either way when it comes to other people wearing it though, whatever makes you feel most comfortable. I know I feel comfortable knowing I've got foundation on. When I forgot (not very often but it has happened) I always feel like I look a mess. It's just down to my personal feelings :)

I don't care and honestly don't even notice. I notice when people wear makeup but usually don't pay attention when people don't. it's not my face so I shouldn't really get an opinion anyway! as long as they respect my choices to wear makeup it's fine. can't stand people who feel some sense of superiority for not wearing makeup.

it's pretty cool when somebody is confident , so all the power to you : ) same for people who wear all kinds of makeup every day . whatever makes you feel the best is great , because that's what it's for ! i don't wear makeup every day , but i wear complexion stuff , highlighter , and tinted chapstick when i feel like it .

Back