do you always watch something when eating?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
im not sure if im the only one but whenever im home and i wanna eat my breakfast, lunch or dinner ill always eat them while watching an episode from a series. ill feel weird if i just eat my meals without watching anytthing. if im outside then im fine just eating without watching anything. anyone has this kind of habit too?

no. i usually read the newspaper while eating breakfast. if i eat lunch or dinner alone i'll watch something, but usually i don't so then i don't watch anything

Not usually. I'm more of a reader to be honest. I'll sit reading the paper/kindle or something on my phone (which is usually an online newspaper).

I have breakfast in the kitchen and I'm usually amused with my dogs there but with lunch and dinner I always watch something on my laptop

It depends. For breakfast and lunch, I'd try to watch something on Netflix or Youtube. For dinner, we usually sit at the table. :)

yes but only if i'm alone bc it's rude. but my brother watches youtube even if our family is all together

yes, my family watches their own shows and crap. it's my time to catch up with all the random youtube crap that i missed throughout the day.

I can't eat without doing something. I have to watch TV or look at my phone or play on my 3DS, but if my dad is around he doesn't like me doing any of those, so I Suffer

Yeah, usually. But tbh it's prob not the best thing? Since then you're slightly distracted and enjoy the food less.

Most of the time. I feel weird if I don't eat something while watching something.

Not really everytime.. Sometimes I sit by the TV but my computer is in the kitchen so I mostly do something on it unless mom's home as well.

No I never do. However I had a friend growing up who never sat at the dinner table, they always sat and ate on the couch in front of the TV. Every night

Almost always unless my whole family eats at the dinner table. My mom and dad usually sit together on the sofa to eat while they watch dramas lol. My sis and I watch stuff on our laptops while we eat together on the dinner table.

Last edited:
I only watch stuff when I'm not eating at the table with my family. When I eat with my family they have strict rules of no phones on the table. But when they're at work and I eat alone at the table I HAVE to watch stuff on youtube on my phone, its too awkward for me to be sitting alone doing nothing hearing myseld chew xD

not always, but i've noticed i prefer to. or read something, just occupy myself somehow other than eating.​

Yeah, I'll have the iPad up and I'll surf online or YouTube usually when I'm eating.

Back