Anyone wanna roleplay?

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6805-3720-4607
Feedback
0% (0) +
I got a cool little town we can roleplay in, or yours if you'd like. Just one person would be appreciated!

So yeah, if you'd like to, say something, subscribe to the thread, and see you in game! :D

Ok, and I have a good idea. How about we meet randomly after I go on a train ride to your town (or you go to mine) and we decide to go on an adventure together?

I would lowkey wanna do this. I'm in.

Alrighty. Let me know when your ready, then add me, then I'll open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added both of ya.

My gate will open as soon as Triforce adds me.

Just a reminder please no griefing, I worked hard on ironic looking roads. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Triforce, you still haven't added me.

yeah i was at a town going back to my town so i can add you then hopping on a train to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok im ready

Alright, I'll be opening my gate in a moment. Here's the story.

Three random fellas meet up in a small, ironic little town called Bethpage (my town). We all decide to go on a random adventure. The rest will soon be decided...by FATE (FATE FAte fate fate...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'd like to mention...my town sucks, so brace yourselves for awfulness! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND my gate's open. Let us BEGIN!

Do we start as soon as we get there?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also your town has disappeared

Yes, we start as soon as all of us are here.

And sorry, my internet crashed... T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

As soon as we're all in, EVERYONE best friend each other and turn on best friend message exchange in that order.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing the thread for the sake of privacy and protection from intruders. If we need to talk, use PM.

Ok for some reason the thread never closed, which is a good thing because I'm trying to get to you two. I need to know if you guys wanna continue today.

Back