Shop Mayor Amy's Art Shop [Taking a break]

The fourth order is finished. I will work on the last one for this round tomorrow.

I am now finished all of the orders for this round. I'm gonna take a break for now, as I'll be busy with other things. Thanks to everyone who commissioned me this round! :)

https://charahub.com/user/Crybabycedes

Uh maybe one of my gemsonas? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And maybe could you try and do a full body? I could pay extra, I understand if you don't though.

I'll put you on the waiting list for next time! I could probably do a full body, but like you said, I'd probably have to charge a lot more cuz it would be a lot more work. I was thinking 100TBT?

I'll put you on the waiting list for next time! I could probably do a full body, but like you said, I'd probably have to charge a lot more cuz it would be a lot more work. I was thinking 100TBT?[/QUOTE
Wait do you mean like a chibi?? Or like a real full body? Because if it's a real full body I don't mind, but if it's like a chibi then maybe a little lower?

Last edited:
Yes! Absolutely then! :) 100 tbt is fine!

Alright, great. :) I probably won't be able to start it for a few days, but I'll VM you when it's done. And by your gemsonas, you mean either Bertrandite or Peridot, right?

hey, could you post my picture again (or send it to me)? i somehow saved it wrong and i cant see it on my computer D:

hey, could you post my picture again (or send it to me)? i somehow saved it wrong and i cant see it on my computer D:

Sure! Here you go:

miufinalproduct_zpss54dyuvt.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually closed right now, but I'll probably reopen in the next week or two. I'll add you to the waiting list. :)

Back