Shop Mayor Amy's Art Shop [Taking a break]

Just finished the last of the orders for this round. I'm gonna take a break for a few days, then I'll open again. In the meantime, I am going to create a waiting list for people who didn't get to order this round. Thanks to everyone who ordered, and to everyone who has expressed interest in ordering! :)

Aww thank you! She looks super cute! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT is sent by the way! :0

May I be added to the waiting list

Of course! You said you wanted your character to look more anthro, right? So is just a bust like what I did for the other ones fine? And maybe I can try to make the face look slightly more human-like? You don't want hair or anything though, right?

Of course! You said you wanted your character to look more anthro, right? So is just a bust like what I did for the other ones fine? And maybe I can try to make the face look slightly more human-like? You don't want hair or anything though, right?
No hair is fine

I just finished the first order from this round. I will try to do 1 or 2 tomorrow.

The second order from this round is finished. I'm hopefully gonna start the third order today.

I just finished the third order from this round. I may try to start the fourth one tonight, but I'll see how much time I have.

Back