• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Mayor Amy's Art Shop [Taking a break]

Milleram

Bells
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Toy Hammer
White Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (129) +
Recycled thread

I'm in great need of a distraction right now, so I thought I'd take some more commissions.

Animated Pixels
Price: 50TBT
Size: Approx. 75x75
Examples: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Chibi Headshots
Price: 75TBT
Size: Approx. 500x500

Ragdoll Chibis
Price: 75TBT
Size: Approx. 350x450

Rules
- Only picture references will be accepted.
- I only draw humanoid characters.
- I reserve the right to refuse any character I don't feel comfortable drawing.
- Payment must be sent immediately upon receiving art.

Form
Code:
Your name:
Name of OC:
References:
Style:
Preferred background colour (for headshots only):

Slots
1. starlark

Waitlist
-
-
-

Thanks for looking! c:

Last edited:
Name: Nathan
Ref: [x]

Can we order multiple at once? I'd love to get a few!

Accepted! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OC Name: Lyla ♡

ref: http://i.imgur.com/e9YLO7U.png

Your art looks lovely, by the way! :blush:

Accepted! And thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Nathan
Ref: [x]

Can we order multiple at once? I'd love to get a few!

Accepted! :) I was originally planning to allow one order per customer per round, just so everyone would have a chance to order. But, if no one has filled up the last two slots by the time I have finished your first one, I can definitely do two more for you this round. :)

kianli, your order is ready for pickup. See the first post. Please send the second half of the payment when you get a chance. Thanks so much for ordering! :)

moonlightbae, your order is ready for pickup. See the first post. Please send 20TBT when you get a chance. Thanks so much for ordering! :)

It looks amazing, sending over the TBT now!
And thank YOU, for accepting my commission, I appreciate it! :blush:
Good luck with your shop ~

I may not have time to work on the rest of these today as I am going on a day trip with my family, but they will definitely get done! I will start working on them either tomorrow or Monday.

I managed to finish one today, and I am hoping to finish another one tomorrow. Thanks for your patience! :)

Just finished the fourth order. I'll start on the last order for this round either today or tomorrow. :)

Hi there! Are you accepting commissions? I wasn't sure since most in your slots are completed.. If you aren't, please consider the following at a later time :)

You may pick either of my characters..or both! (If you pick both, I'll pay 40.)
Link to their descriptions, and from there, links to my Toyhou.se.

After I finish my last commission, I'm probably gonna take a break for a few days, and then I'll open up again. I would be happy to draw one of your OCs. :) I can PM or VM you when I'm open again. If there's not a lot of interest during the second round, I will probably be able to draw both of them for you. Thanks for your interest! :)

Back