• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Landscaping inspiration using ore?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Because my town theme is witchcraft, and witchcraft often uses stones in magick, I really want to place ore around town, but I'm not sure what way to go about making it look nice.

If anyone could post screenshots or dream addresses of towns that use a lot of ore in the landscaping, or give me advice, that'd be appreciated!!

I've searched, but I haven't come across anything so far...
It's just Minecraft designs. :\

-You could create patterns by putting ores in a grid to form a pattern of some sort and then put flowers around this to create contrast in the depth or mby even inside the pattern?

-You could also try to use ores in some situations to line areas like bushes would do. Mby use it to line a dirt path of some sort alongside bushes? Like even if you don't use dirt paths as your main path you could have some 1 wide side paths somewhere

-You could overall create some field with a pattern with part of the pattern w flowers and part w ore?

-Maybe a colorful sea of ore in some area with some trees, bushes and pwps? At this point the ore would be like a filler path on the ground. Overall you could use it as colorful filler if you wanted.

Just throwing ideas out there. I've always wanted to use ores, but I think I've only used them in one area in Tricera so rip.

Maybe go with a specific color scheme - stick to one or two types of ore and then use only flowers/bushes of the same color? Or you could do different colors in different areas of town, if you don't want the whole town to be one color. I'm a fan of color schemes so this is just what popped in my head. Dinomates made some great suggestions up there!

Going with the witchcraft theme, maybe a zen bench (that looks like a red table) with a few pieces of ore in front of it so it looks like an altar? (Maybe one piece of ore next to a basket of perfect fruit, in front of the "altar" bench, like an offering?)

And/or the stone tablet PWP with ore in front of that.

Neither of these have to do with paths, obv, but I think they'd really add to the atmosphere.

Back