• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Suite: kinda new at this

Mayor DeeSapphire

Bells
Hi there! I never really explored much through the Dream Suite back when I got this game years ago because of my unstable internet connection. Now it's stable, YAY! And I'd love to visit some epic towns through dreams.

Any suggestions? Feel free to share! :blush:

I forgot the DA (I might go find it) but there was a really weird but strangely funny Marshal town. 0-0
The girl who made it even has a tumblr...

It may not be what you're looking for, but I'd suggest Aika Village. The dream address is 2600-0218-7298.

The town tells a story (a creepy one) as you travel through. It's fun to visit and try to figure out its dark story, and look around the internet to find multiple theories and interpretations.

It may not be what you're looking for, but I'd suggest Aika Village. The dream address is 2600-0218-7298.

The town tells a story (a creepy one) as you travel through. It's fun to visit and try to figure out its dark story, and look around the internet to find multiple theories and interpretations.

Thank you! I saw about it on youtube and that's why I joined this place and made this thread :D I will go check it out. Thank you!

You could visit my Pokemon town if you'd like in my sig. I also run dreamingofacnl on tumblr which catalogs all types of dream towns in case you're looking for inspiration. Anyone is free to submit on there! :)

I'd say I have some nice towns, so you could maybe visit some of them? Both of the finished ones are in my sig.

My two finished towns are in my sig, if you'd like to see. :D

*Edit, because sometimes signatures are weird on mobile:

Goblin ("Labyrinth" town) DA: 4100-5606-8152
AHS ("American Horror Story") DA: 4500-6524-8750

Last edited:
My villagers welcome new guests to their wonderful little town of Eden! ;) See my sig for DC address!

You can visit my town, it's on my signature :)
My other two towns are nowhere done with so they won't have a DA for a while.

Some of my favorite dream towns:
Cit?lune: 4800-2245-2005
Shamrock: 7500-2364-9142
Lilane: 6400-2587-0340
Ice Cap: 4100-5909-6349
40,000ft: 7600-2259-6813

My dream towns:
NewVegas: 4100-5686-5105
Haven: 4500-6660-9028

I was unable to check any yesterday other than the spooky one someone recommended (my internet was out until I woke up). Today, I'll be out but I hope to check some out tonight or tomorrow.

ps. Anyone know any Egypt themed towns? I visited one yesterday afternoon and now I can't remember...I should write these down.

ps. Anyone know any Egypt themed towns? I visited one yesterday afternoon and now I can't remember...I should write these down.

There is an Egyptian town here: 6700-2770-9418.
I saw it on YouTube but haven't visited it myself, so I am assuming the DA is still valid.

Take a trip to Jasoom if you're ever wanting to visit a stormy forest town! Let me know what you think if you visit, I'd love to see what your thoughts are.

Jasoom: 5600-6358-3133

:)

Last edited:
Back