• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how loud do you listen to your music when on earphones/headphones?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
whenever im using earphones i tend to blast them and escape into the music world. so ya, how loud do you listen to your music when on earphones/headphones?

It depends on the music files and how they are ripped, but way too high sometimes haha

its on 42% right now but sometimes i blast it to 100%, the volume increases/decreases depending if im really jammin out or not

I usually have the volume all the way up...I find that I can't 100% enjoy the music if it's not on full volume

Not loud at all 'cause I don't wanna go deaf lmao

Also I wanna hear my surroundings

I have beats headphones and i always turn my volume up to the highest it can possibly go ;D i dont care if anyone complains lol

middle usually
sometimes a bit more but yeah i'm sensitive to sound and would rather not Literally Die from the painful sound

I stick to around halfway, sometimes a bit higher sometimes a bit lower depending on the song.

I like to be able to hear my surroundings, so about 30-40% maybe? But I do go for max when listening to asmr or smth.

a little over half the volume bar on an iPhone, i liked drowning out the outside noise

Only as loud as necessary to easily hear. Depends a lot on the device and what I'm listening to, but usually about 1/5 volume. With anything from before people starting worrying about headphones damaging people's hearing such as portable cassette or CD players, about 1/10 volume, lol.

I have no idea how anyone could ever bear to listen to anything on full volume, unless they were in a noisy area such as in a car charging down the motorway with the windows down and using cheap earbuds.

Back