• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What scars/permenant injuries do you have

No permanent injuries, but I do have a few scars from things that happened when I was a kid. I have one scar on my arm from my cat freaking out and scratching me, a few scars on my knee from sliding down a gravel hill in shorts, and a scar on the left side of my face from a kid scratching my face when I was 5. I also have a burn scar on my forearm from touching a pan that had just come out of the oven.

I also have a scar on my left hand right above my wrist where a sharp rock got wedged into my hand.
And another scar on my right index finger from when it got sliced open. I'm just commenting as I notice these things xD

Last edited:
I was attacked by a dog he bit my face pretty badly... Part of my cheek and half of my top lip off. i had plastic surgery i have a scar now. please dont make jokes about the joker or batman i hate that... :(

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 3.10.07 PM.jpg

I guess this is kinda nsfw, tmi, whatever so I'll put it in a spoiler.

when i was a baby, probably about 4 or 5. my grandmother was having a hot mug of tea in the morning with her breakfast and she kept the handle really close to the edge. i was really young, so i didn't know, but i walked over and grabbed the handle of the mug and it ended up spilling all over my body, boiling hot water. my chest and ribcage got 3rd degree burns and the skin peeled off with my clothes.. my ribcage and stomach had no scars. but my entire right breast has a massive scar over it, and it's healed over time but it's still a huge insecurity of mine..

I just have a bunch of small scars from cat scratch on my arms and hands. But I do have a scar to the left of my left eye that I've had forever, but I honestly forgot how I got it.

Last edited:
I have a scar on the middle of my bottom lip ... Put my teeth through my lip when I fell down the stairs ... Probably about 4 or 5 years old ... I should have had stitches but my Mom was wise enough to pinch it together and keep the pressure on it long enough for it to begin healing ... It's only a faint white line now.
I also have numerous surgical scars, too many and too boring to relate :rolleyes:

a small scar on my lip that's not visible from a fight (when i was four)
a blue line on the tip of my thumb from when i tried to sharpen a pencil with a knife
a 2cm scar on my right bicep from cutting myself on shelf
a small indentation on my forehead from when i had chickenpox

I have several surgery scars which is likely going to increase but they're mostly little things and don't bother me since most of them are only visible if I have my shirt off

I have a little piece of pencil lead in the palm of my right hand. This was caused by my stupid best friend in high school. xD

I also have surgery scars.

Idk if it will be there forever but a year ago I spilled boiling oatmeal on my thumb and there's still a visible red patch there.

I was attacked by a dog he bit my face pretty badly... Part of my cheek and half of my top lip off. i had plastic surgery i have a scar now. please dont make jokes about the joker or batman i hate that... :(

View attachment 178333

You're far from looking like the joker. That scar actually looks kinda cool (coming from someone that also has a facial scar :D). I'd say it earns you +5 badass points.

I have a scar from falling off my bike a few years ago on my knee and one from throwing a cup/slaming it on a wall and it smashing on my left thumb.
also self harm scars but I don't talk about them

I have a scar on my left leg from I don't know, another on my right ankle from another mysterious cause, and about 16 or 17 mental scars from being shown things I can't unsee.

Oh boy. I have scars all over from my teen years. I cut constantly EVERYWHERE. Legs, thighs, arms, torso, shoulders. The marks are still there, unfortunately. I burned a star shape onto my hand for looks, which was incredibly stupid, but it healed alright, so I have no regrets. I actually like the thing. I have my ex's initials cut into my shoulder and thigh... I covered one up with a tattoo, still working on the other one.

Needless to say, my body tells a pretty messed up story, but that's okay. I'd never do any of it again though (all of these happened in my teens).

Last edited:
i have a large scar on my left arm that was caused by frostbite and second degree burns. it healed pretty well and now it just looks like a birthmark.

Funnily enough, the two that I can recall were both inflicted (accidentally) by my friends. I have a scar on my wrist from where my friend grabbed me and ended up leaving a little gash in my skin with her long nail. SO, that's nice. I guess I'll always remember her now, haha. I also have some lead in my arm due to my friend accidentally stabbing me with her mechanical pencil. She was batting at me for making a bad joke. I guess that's what I get. LOL!

Back