• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What scars/permenant injuries do you have

When climbing over a TV to collect a frisbee that was slightly too aerodynamic, I got this massive-ass gash that went so deep I could see the white in the flesh. It's healing now, but the memory sure as hell won't.

I have an ankward scar on my left arm near my veins. (Curse my 12 year old curiosity.)

Last edited:
I have realllll bad self-harm scars. :/ Like, they're cotton scars and red scars and kinda what looks like burn scars even though I didn't burn myself. ;-;
I have a bunch of random scars all over my body that I have no idea how I got lol.

I have a permanent scar on my neck. It was from a neck abscess blocking my breathing pipe. I almost died in the hospital, but it was drained just in time. This was back in March 2016.

Last edited:
Just a crescent-shaped scar under one of my eyes. It’s hard to see unless you notice it, though.

I have 3 scars on my left knee from surgery earlier this year (if yall remember, I broke my patella and did some other serious damage).
But it's definitely doing much better now; I have much of my strength back, I can balance just fine, and my range of motion is almost completely normal.

But I still have that large scar down the front of my knee... reminds me of a very tough time in my life...

Okey this is a strange list

I stabbed myself in the head with a pencil im 1st grade, and i have a dent in my skull XD ( i was 6)

Now more dramatic...

My "mom" ( my real parents are unknown and im in my second adopted family im much happier) beat me alot so i have matching scars on my shoulders, one on my right eye, and a few more on my back.

Less dramatic ( funny)

I fell through a diving board and scarred my leg last year! Lol the scar looks like a corn

I have a tiny blister on one of my fingers, I don't remember how I got it though. Also a few spots from acne but they're not that noticeable unless you're looking closely. Otherwise, I don't think I have any scars or serious injuries, I guess I've been lucky.

I have a crescent-shaped scar under my right eye from when I got hit in the eye with a baseball while wearing my glasses. I've had it for many years and it's very faint now, but I can still see it if I look for it.

I also have two tiny white scars under my chin from when I fell and landed on the corner of a table as a toddler.

Finally, I have a deep diagonal scar across the inside of my right index finger from where I cut myself on a glass bottle.

Back