• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What scars/permenant injuries do you have

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Random question but yeah
I have 2 that I can think of, both on my right arm. One is from when i was shaving my arm and it took out a chunk of top layer of skin. The other is a third degree burn i got when i reached too far in an oven and the oven rack pressed against my arm. ow. Oh yeah theres also self-harm cuts but they've never been that bad so I think they'll fade after some time
How about you guys?

I have a scar on my left ankle from the time I slipped and cut my leg on a piece of metal. I have a scar on my right foot from a cat scratch. I have a scar on my left knee from the time my friend's dog jumped on me and clawed me. I have a scar on my right knee from the time I slipped and fell on concrete. And I have tons of scars on my belly and arms from cat scratches. They were from me holding the cats and they tried to wriggle free and their back feet accidentally clawed me.

A have six on my chest for when they had to insert a portacath for chemotherapy and one on my back for when my lungs got infected with pneumonia and needed surgery.

Last edited:
I have one on my foot that I think was either a bug bite or a cat scratch that just really didn't heal right and so it became a permanent scar, one on my forehead from when I fell down on some pavement really hard and had to get stitches, and I've never actually looked at the top of my ears but I wouldn't doubt if I had some kind of scar there from a haircut gone wrong.

nothing major. one from where my extra thumb was taken away and a slight mark on my face from where my friend stabbed me with a pencil when i was younger.

This black mole on my middle finger(dry up blood) after getting it jam in a door till it broke. And then breaking it again in a few kick boxing matches.

Not sure if this count as a scar but I also broke my leg during my kick boxing matches and also when I was playing basketball. I had to wear a cast. My leg sorta looks a bit smaller compared to my other leg but it isn't noticeable.

On my big toe, no idea how I got it.
On my eye lid (really tiny) from when I was 4 yo and bumped into furniture.
On my wrist, aluminium dish
On my hand, boiling oil
On my knee, fell off bicycle.

Most of them are barely visible now. I used to have a big burn on my wrist that stayed for 10 years but it's no longer visible.

Last edited:
I have one in the worse spot eveeer! Right in the middle of my forehead. Its fading but you can still tell it's there. Everyone used to ask me how I got it and I told them I was doing something SUPER COOL but in reality, I just bumped into a wall head first. I'm v clumsy(?∀`)

i have a tiny mark right across my middle finger when i accidentally cut my finger with scissors, and a big mark right across my back from falling off the bed and scratching my back on a suitcase (that was incredibly sharp in some places).

i have a scar on my left index finger from playing with an iron

i have a scar on the palm of my right hand from a sparkler when i was younger

I have a scar that runs down my forearm that's about pencil-thick.

Whenever people notice it they think it's from self harm but it's really just from me destroying myself accidentally on a broken window.

Oh and I have a small spot on the back of my head where I cracked my skull open as a kid.

Last edited:
i have a scar on my right index finger i got from trying to fix something when i was a little kid haha

I have a scar on my right ankle from an incident that occurred about 6 years ago now. It was 2010 when I gashed my ankle open under some harris fencing that surrounded a building site. My foot slipped under the fence (there must've been a sharp bit of the fence poking out) and it got stuck, therefore I tried to rip it out and as I did, it tore away a chunk of ankle too! I remember looking down at my ankle, the blood sort of expanded rapidly through my white sock. I'll never forget it. I was rushed to hospital to have four stitches, the doctor even told me that I was lucky to even have my foot -- any deeper I would have lost it. It was all very daunting at the time, everything happened so quickly!

I now have a scar that looks more like a burn on my right ankle, a very bad one! It took years to heal, I could never touch my ankle, and if I did I would always feel this numbing sensation. My scar would transform to a purple colour if I felt cold and I could never stand on my right foot for too long, I would feel a stabbing pain otherwise.

i hve a crap ton of scars..,, mainly on my arms and thighs. many will never fade but yye, im hoping that a few will become more white than purple and pink lol.i have X shaped scars on my knews bc im dumb af.

then i have some scars from accidents and stuff, i have a few from kinda recent injuries that will probably fade. (one on my leg from accidentally cutting myself when shaving, one on the other leg in the same place from slamming my leg into a metal bar last year.)
then i have one on the left side of my upper body, kinda high up. it's from when i was pushed into a table which cut open the skin during a floorball match. looks kinda ugly, not rly a clean cut.
i have one on my foot too but idk from what.

I have loads....I'm very accident prone so I'm always hurting myself.
I have a scar on my groin from where I had a line fitted, another in my neck from another line, scars on my chest from the stitches to hold it in, scar on my thumb from where I nearly amputated it and had to have the tendon repaired, plus loats of scars on my arms from work and a scar on my stomach from a cut that was never treated so it never healed correctly

3 inch stitch on my right arm, lesson learnt not to jump 3 metres down onto the ground landing on 1 arm

When I was 4 some kid pushed me into some brambles at school and I have a scar that goes nearly half way up my leg.

I have a slash mark above my chin
It looks really cool and mysterious but it's probably just a scratch from my cat lmao
Most of the time when I get scars/bruises/injuries I don't even remember how I got them

Back