• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What scars/permenant injuries do you have

I have one on my hand from when I slipped on ice during the winter, one big one on my left hip from being pushed accidentally onto some pavement, one on my hand from shutting it in a car door and lastly, one on my lip when I got hit by a basketball

I scar really really easily, so I have a bunch of faint ones from cat scratches, one on my middle finger when my old dog accidentally bit me while we were playing, two right next to each other on my thumb from scratching it on the bathroom door on two separate occasions, one just up from those that was a lil scrape on a wall, another just down from that which was a carpet burn, I have a small one from when someone accidentally (?) dug their nail into my wrist, and then i have way way too many self harm scars to count lmao

I had some surgeries after birth and i have various scars from being a kid and such.

A few light ones on my arm from being a regular self harmer a few years ago.

One on my head from my father playing frisbee with a plate while drinking. It feels like a bump. Acquired about 13 years ago now
>_<

I have scars on my thigh and stomach. I also have a tiny scar between my eyes from a dog bite. Luckily it's faded and blends in with my freckles :)

I have a bunch on my face- on both cheeks from animals. I've had a ton of stitches in my face

Then, about a dozen on my arms, legs, hands, and feet. I have a lot of scars

Last edited:
I have tons of burn scars on my arms from work lol, and I also have several on my knees from falling down all the time as a kid

on my left ear, I have a weird scar from where the person piercing my ear had no idea what they were doing : )))))
never going back their for piercings lmao

I have a lot on my face from acne, but most are pretty minor. I've got quite a few obvious ones on my forehead from chicken pox since I got the chicken pox when I was 14 so the severity of it was a lot higher than normal. Once again, those have faded heaps over the years. I've got a scar on my leg that looks like a cigarette burn, but it's actually a scar from a spider bite lol. I've still got a slight scar on my elbow from years ago when I fell off my bike and majorly skinned my elbow. Other than that, the scars that I have had have faded to nothing over the years.

I'm definitely a self-harmer (at least, 5 years ago)
I drink too much chocolate milk, So I havent had any broken bones yet? (Thank god)
I remember face planting ON CEMENT going down a STEEP hill with a TRICYCLE. Bloody mad was I back then? I ended up getting a permanent scar on my left knee cap (it was, thankfully, not a deep cut. But too much skin regenerated on it for the next couple of years, so bleach)
The cause though, there was a gate at the bottom. My brother closed it... Resulting in the face plant. My entire family was at a house next to the incident. And THEY WATCHED ME THROUGH THE WINDOW
It was hell for my brother.

Scars on my elbow from when I broke it. Had to have surgeries and temp pins while it healed. Scar on my ankle/foot..broke it and surgery. Dot shaped scar on my forehead from chicken pox when I was little..another from same thing on my right side of chest lol. Scar from surgery on back. Scar on hand from wire fence going through it. Scar from dog attack on hand. Those are the most memorable I guess...most are faded so no one would really notice them unless I pointed them out.
Perm injury. Ankle/foot is always going to be painful at times and fixing that would requre me to fuse it which I wouldn't want to do because it will limit how I can move it. So, I just put up with the pain. Knee has been messed up from a longboarding accident earlier this year...my doctor will want to do surgery but I'm avoiding it because I don't want to take time off. I tore my meniscus so basically they need to cut out the torn tissue which is what is causing me pain in my knee.

Let's see here... I have two on my left foot from wiping out at a beach, two on the back of my right hand from a different beach wipeout (I like da beach!). There's one on my left elbow from I don't know what. An acne scar on my neck and a bout of dry skin on my left knee that hasn't ever really gone away. Oh yeah, I also have a half-inch scar by my right eyebrow from a bad fall I took into the corner of a table years ago (about an inch away from losing an eye, no joke).

What can I say, I'm rugged.

I have a scar from my back from when I was just a little kid (5 or younger? Idek... very long ago). It came from one of my cats (she's passed away now). She didn't mean to, and no one knows exactly what happened, but something startled her we believe because she suddenly jumped and kinda went on my back (for whatever reason, I was hunched over, kinda like in a frog position) and I had no shirt on. and since my back wasn't totally flat obviously, she slid and her back claws just slid and left my whole back scratched up and bleeding. I think my parents ended up putting numerous band-aids on my back haha... and to the day I still have a tiny scar on my back, near the bottom (most of it had healed up properly, thank god). If I had a totally scarred back, I'd just kinda... sigh, how evil and unfortunate.

at the base of my left pinky.... I rolled down a hill while i was drunk. I am pretty sure I hit a broken bottle or a sprinkler or something because I was pouring out blood. its only 4 stitches but that thing was deeeeeeep

Chickenpox scar on my upper left forehead and mark on right knee thanks to school road slope thing *im tipsy rn k bye*

I've got a scar on my left knee from when I had a hard fall down a steep hill on a bike about a year or two ago
A set of 5-10 small scars on my upper back from who knows what
And I think that's about it

I had to get 5 stitches on my left foot because of a glass crystal that I broke by accident...I still have the scar

I have a bunch of acne scars on my face and a quarter-sized slice on the side of my foot from when I stepped on a blade for a veggie cutter just a few months ago. It'll probably fade over time since the incident was rather recent but it's definitely there for the long run lol.

Back