• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What scars/permenant injuries do you have

Self harm on left arm, self harm on left and right legs, but right leg has nerve damage from it so I can't feel anything anymore

A very faint scar on my right arm, that I thiiink was from either a cat or a kitchen counter? Not too sure, been a long time I've had it now and a bunch of scars on my back from acne blech

I have one on my nose because of chicken pox, but that happened way back in grade school so either it isn't noticeable now or it's just there blending in haha.

i have a chicken pox scar on my forehead.

Nothing new since the last time I posted.

Thank god.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nothing new since the last time I posted.

Thank god.

i have some scars on my knees from being a clumsy child. it's pretty faded now but still there u . u

I have several surgery scars which is likely going to increase but they're mostly little things and don't bother me since most of them are only visible if I have my shirt off

Adding to my old post 'cause I forgot one

I have an Authentique(TM) scar on my left brow from having a piercing torn out when I was a teenager and lemme tell ya seeing the trend of shaving a line in your eyebrow makes me simultaneously laugh and roll my eyes back as far as they can go

I stepped on a pencil once and the tip of it went into the side of my foot. It was
there for a year before I finally dug it out after my body gradually "pushing" it out.

Well, some have came and others have gone, so here's what I have:
Scratch on upper left arm from some forgotten incident
Permanent Scars under my chin and on my lower back from falling off a bunk bed and onto a camping lantern at the age of 7
Various tiny acne scars on my cheeks and upper lip
And I think that's about it

I used to be called "Franzi Potter", because when I was a kid.. I wanted to go in the bathroom,
but my Mom locked it. Smart me thought I could burst it open by running against the door.
In this moment my Mom opened the door and boom - right into the heater (looks like that, perfectly on the corner).
I think I had to puke twice and was bleeding quite a bit.. however, now I have a "Harry Potter" scar,
even on the correct side.. x)
I also have on my left hand one finger that has a big scar on it, because in holidays there was strong
wind and the hotel door was about 5cm thick and really heavy.. I wanted to hold it open for my family,
wind was too strong for little Zari and squeezed my finger in. There was the fat hanging out and
the doctor wanted to cut it and I'm just like "No, I'd rather die".. xD
Well, he didn't cut it at the end and it just fell off, but now my finger is a bit more empty and left with a nice scar.
Then there are some smaller scars from my cats, when they scratch me, because my skin has trouble to heal completely,
but they are not really visible.

I have a scar from a surgery on an abscess in a sensitive place that has honestly caused me so much insecurity. One day if i'm not over it by then i plan to get surgery/see if they can do a skin graft but bc abscesses of this kind have a 80% return rate and most likely at the original spot due to a fistula forming idk if itd be worth it just incase it came back. My boyfriend now has been a wonderful improvement on my self esteem and is very loving but its really the only part of my body i am insecure about.

I have this one distinctive scar on my knee, but the thing is that it's always been there? Ngl,I don't remember how it got there or what accident I got into so . . .
But I do have scars on the palm of my hands from this biking accident I got into when I turned ten. It was literally the day after my birthday, and my cousins and I decided to go biking on my street to celebrate. Me, having just learned how to ride a bike, never went riding with my cousins so naturally I was hyped about it. The thing is, my street is made up of large hills so we had to ride down them. My cousins told me that the hills were fine and that I just had to make sure that I don't press on the breaks too hard so I won't go flying off. Of course, I listened to them and thought I could handle a few measly hills, but I totally forgot to check if my bike could actually handle it too.
So we went off, and the first hill wasn't bad. I didn't end up killing myself so I counted that as a victory. But then I got too arrogant and decided to take on the next hill, which was much steeper than the first one. As I'm going down this hill, I realized that I'm probably going too fast seeing that I passed all my other cousins. I lightly press on my breaks and it didn't slow down. At all. So naturally, I press a little harder, and nope. Still going down at the speed of light on my pink and glitterly bike. That's not a good sign. My cousins screamed at me to slow down, and then I slammed down at the brakes with all of my ten-year-old might. And the bike still doesn't slow down. At this point, I know I'm completely screwed, and just when matters couldn't get worse, I hit a pothole.
Only one thought enters my mind as I'm flying midair with no bike under me: Whelp, at least I made it to ten!
One second I'm in the air, totally accepting my premature death, I blink and the next thing I know, I'm on the ground, scrapped up and bloody everywhere. (Seriously, there wasn't a body part that wasn't banged up. Even my eyelids were scratched up.) According to my cousins, who were bawling as I was sitting down on the ground in shock, I flew through the air and tried to roll over when I landed, which explains why my hands looked like I dipped them in blood. My near-death experience totally killed the vibes so we had to walk home as I had blood running down me everywhere. Not the prettiest sight.
None of my injuries were too serious, I had just to walk up with bandages wrapped around me like some mummy and avoid the pool. Everything eventually healed, but my hands now have tiny scars on the bottom of my palms. They're not anything too serious and I lowkey think that they look so cool.

Also yeah while you can't really see it unless you look close how slow I type with my right hand or I tell you, I got a real deep cut in my right thumb earlier this year so I can't really type or do stuff well with it...No scars but I can't bend it back or all the way down like I used to. And sometimes it hurts if I move it too much as well.

Last edited:
I've got some cat scratch scars, a bunch of shaving scars around my knees and ankles, a surgery scar from when I got my appendix out when I was 10, stretch marks on my hips and thighs from a growth spurt and

some ugly self harm scars on my thighs. They're slowly fading but there are a couple I'm not sure will ever go away. :c

As for permanent injuries, I guess my partial hip dislocation and repetitive strain problems count?

Edit: Oh and I have a scar on my knuckle from a cheese grater and one on my left ring finger from accidentally stabbing myself with a pen.

Last edited:
I had a really bad infection on my left arm and it left a really ugly scar that's never going to completely fade.
So I'm stuck with the ugliest scar I've ever seen.

I have 3 scars on my left ankle from 2 surgeries to repair a bad break. I have scarring up my legs and arms from 6 years of cutting, buting and burning. Basically my existence is a scar on the planet.

Back