#savemarinajoyce

I don't know what to think about it. Something is clearly off with her, but I don't know if it's just drugs or what. If she really is in danger I hope she is able to get help immediately.

Wait what even happened?

There is a beauty youtuber named Marina Joyce who is believed to be held hostage by her boyfriend. Over the past few months people have noticed her behavior has changed drastically and she does not behave normally. Several of her recent videos have been very strange, and people believe someone is forcing her to make videos for money. Other people think she is just on drugs, and she supposedly has a past of drug use. A lot of people are worried about her though and are trying to help her.

There is a beauty youtuber named Marina Joyce who is believed to be held hostage by her boyfriend. Over the past few months people have noticed her behavior has changed drastically and she does not behave normally. Several of her recent videos have been very strange, and people believe someone is forcing her to make videos for money. Other people think she is just on drugs, and she supposedly has a past of drug use. A lot of people are worried about her though and are trying to help her.

Oh that one yeah a YouTuber Skype called her after the things she posted on Facebook and she said she was drunk and that she is okay. Imo she was high lol.

Edit: wrong YouTuber lol two YouTubers have been in a similar situation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My theory: She wanted to quit YouTube or take a break but her boyfriend is only with her for the money she gets from YouTube. Therefore he starts abusing her and not letting her out of the house.
In the newest video she has bruises and also whispers for help aswell as tweeting "put a kitty emoji in your bio if you are in danger" and she put one in her bio.
She is clearly in danger... and it doesn't sound like drugs.
Also ofc her boyfriend is forcing her to make YouTube videos so she gets money.
She is in UK right? Our Police is really strict and I hope someone calls them to check on her.

Last edited:
Something is definitely up with her. You can claim paranoia all you want but that doesn't explain the visible bruises she has in several videos. She also constantly looks behind the camera, as if for approval. Usually after she does this she has a clear look of fear in her eyes.

I just really hope she's safe and everything ends up being okay for her.

Edit: Btw when I say "you" I mean it in a general sense, not just you in particular.

Last edited:
in her last video she pauses so u can deffo see the bruises on her arms and when she turns around its a look of pure fear u cannot tell me that everything is ok with her shes in danger whether or not its to the degree people are claiming or not something isnt right

If she's in actual danger I really, really hope that how public this is going doesn't spread to her abuser. That could make the situation so much more worse.

A Twitter account claims to have called Scotland Yard's London Division, and they confirmed a kidnapping and they have begun an investigation. About thirty minutes later they said Marina has been found by police. So far, no more updates have came out.

I have no idea if this is real or not, but if it is I hope she is okay.

Watched her recent video, read the comments, and I'm convinced she's being abused. Its not that uncommon

i just watched her newest videos and i think she really is being controlled by someone behind the camera. i'm worried about her, she's a very beautiful person and i hope whatever this is gets resolved. another youtuber by the name Daz Black contacted the police apparently and warned people to not go to her meetup, and he also contacted her via twitter. so i wonder what's going on

Last edited:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MPSEnfield/status/758128513841004545
Also at the end of her newest video a man says "great" she was clearly under control. Someone pointed out the scene with two other girls and her wearing a dress seems to be a old scene while the part where she has the ends of her hair dyed pink is also her old hair.

I didn't even notice the "great", it just sounds like someone else breathing to me but you might be right.

Another thing is if you watch her older videos (before the "NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE" video, which is when everything went downhill. Also the video itself is extremely unsettling), her personality does a complete 180. She was glowing and giggly and confident in front of the camera rather than constantly looking around all worriedly.

i just watched some of her videos, and they seem extremely unnatural and panicked. on her q&a, at the end of the video there's a clip where she lights up and talks about her favorite band and suddenly stops talking about it. i thought that was kinda sketchy, considering she was also looking off camera. she also keeps repeating her words, like she was panicked to say something, or there was some sort of space she was set to fit but she couldn't say anything. i never watched her before and these new videos just seem very worried, i also believe she might be in a bad situation.

There are reports coming out that she tweeted, 'Help me, July 27th 4:48am' before quickly deleting it.

Something is really wrong... I hope she can get help

Last edited:
Back