• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

85 Million Bells! ~ Deadline Reached! Winners Announced!

Trystin

yikes
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I decided to giveaway 85 million bells of which I already have laid out in my town.

I have laid out 50 million bells for the 1st prize.
WINNER ~ OviRy8

I have laid out 25 million bells for the 2nd prize.
WINNER ~ MidnaEmiko

I have laid out 10 million bells for the 3rd prize.
WINNER ~ SensaiGallade

ENDED ONE DAY EARLY DUE TO UNAVAILABILITY ON AUGUST 2

Last edited:
Entered! My favourite memory was getting Animal Crossing when I was 3! It started a life long addiction. It helped me learn to read!! I remade my town like 30 times haha :) I still have one of my towns from when I was little!

Sent an entry! Favorite is when we first rode an airplane when I was 4, it was a new experience for me.

Ahhhhhhh I forgot to put my childhood memory. You don't have to put me in for the entry! I'm sorry! I didn't want to edit it because that's one of the rules. Lol but my fav memory was just hanging out w my mom and going on adventures w her. :)

Sent another entry! Are we going to include another favorite? If so, my favorite is when I first got my 3DS, and I think Pope Francis was there, and ACNL is my second game, first was pokemon.

Hi! My favorite childhood toy is a stuffed frog named Edward. I got him when I was three at a grocery store. I carried him with me everywhere, and slept with him, and took him to college. I still have him on a shelf. I love Edward the Frog!

Ahhhhhhh I forgot to put my childhood memory. You don't have to put me in for the entry! I'm sorry! I didn't want to edit it because that's one of the rules. Lol but my fav memory was just hanging out w my mom and going on adventures w her. :)

That's alright :) it works out fine since you were the first comment, when i put the numbers in the generator I'll just put 2-... ��.

Entered :). My favorite childhood memory was when my old cats Amy and Elliot had babys <3 they were soo cute!

Entered! This is very generous of you. <33
I have a lot of favorite childhood memories actually, but I'll just mention one. x'D I remember the moment when I got my first wii game, Petz Dogz 2 for my birthday. We already had the Wii System but only had Wii Sports. So yeah, I was pretty excited. :D

Hey! I'd like to enter. :)

My favourite childhood store is a stuffed bear my mother gave me. She had one just like it. I ruined the first one she gave me, but she bought me a second one and at the age of 24, it is sitting in my closet. Haha.

Sent another entry! Another favorite childhood memory was beating my big sister at checkers (idk) :3

Uhh, I hope I entered right... anyway I remember my first console I got. I got a job to get it and it was a pink ds :p so thats a treasured childhood memory of mine...

I'd like to enter a good. One of my favourite childhood memory(ies) would be going down to my names with my mom and brother. We would get to see our other brother who lives with his father. We go to the beach and also got fish and chips at the same restaurant.

I dont know whats wrong with me I sent in 40 TBT for 20 entries! And my fav childhood memory was and sill is me playing ACCF on the couch with my broken arm while eating a pint of blueberries. And the thing is I was 3 or 4. lol

I'd like to enter for a third time! Hopefully I don't make any spelling mistakes this time. Like I did in the first two post! >_<

Another favourite toy of mine was my Posh Spice Spice Girl!

I have entered by sending you 2 TBT :)

I have a lot of favourite toys/games/memories from when I was a child. One of my favourite things to do was climb trees with my sisters. We had 5-6 trees perfect for this and would spend hours and hours climbing, playing, chatting, relaxing.. such good memories!

Back