• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Princess Set

Koopa K

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (42) +
I am interested in purchasing a princess set, minus the lamp, cage, and chest, including wallpaper/carpet. Will buy for 10 tbt (=2,000,000 IGB) but may be willing to negotiate. I can do pickup or dropoff. Tell me your name, town, and the word "Squiggle" in your offer. Am a noob on TBt, so be patient. Thank you!

I am feeling very kind today and I am offering that I can potentially assist. Of course it is up to you.
I would be available for most of the day tomorrow from 2.00pm EST and I have never scammed anyone that has traded with me on here.

Please check my feedback ratings if you like Koopa K.

Provisionally... If Koopa K were to send me 10 TBT. I can meet tomorrow and give them 2,000,000 Bells.
I happen to have 330,000,000 Bells anyway.

EDIT: One user said this about me. "Too generous for words ^_^"

If you still don't trust me. I will refund you 20 TBT if I cannot do it Koopa K.

Last edited:
Koopa K may take up your offer on that now. Koopa K likes the sound of that. But Koopa K wonders... What is the secret to your vast wealth?

Koopa K may take up your offer on that now. Koopa K likes the sound of that. But Koopa K wonders... What is the secret to your vast wealth?
The secret to my vast wealth is playing the stalk market right and fossils.

Please check your inbox for a PM from me Koopa K.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My apologies if I sound rude, but can you decide if you don't mind me doing this please? :) It is 12:24 in the morning for me. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will have to do this tomorrow now as it is already late for me. :(

Last edited:
Back