The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (42) +
I am interested in purchasing a princess set, minus the lamp, cage, and chest, including wallpaper/carpet. Will buy for 10 tbt (=2,000,000 IGB) but may be willing to negotiate. I can do pickup or dropoff. Tell me your name, town, and the word "Squiggle" in your offer. Am a noob on TBt, so be patient. Thank you!

I am feeling very kind today and I am offering that I can potentially assist. Of course it is up to you.
I would be available for most of the day tomorrow from 2.00pm EST and I have never scammed anyone that has traded with me on here.

Please check my feedback ratings if you like Koopa K.

Provisionally... If Koopa K were to send me 10 TBT. I can meet tomorrow and give them 2,000,000 Bells.
I happen to have 330,000,000 Bells anyway.

EDIT: One user said this about me. "Too generous for words ^_^"

If you still don't trust me. I will refund you 20 TBT if I cannot do it Koopa K.

Last edited:
Koopa K may take up your offer on that now. Koopa K likes the sound of that. But Koopa K wonders... What is the secret to your vast wealth?

Koopa K may take up your offer on that now. Koopa K likes the sound of that. But Koopa K wonders... What is the secret to your vast wealth?
The secret to my vast wealth is playing the stalk market right and fossils.

Please check your inbox for a PM from me Koopa K.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My apologies if I sound rude, but can you decide if you don't mind me doing this please? :) It is 12:24 in the morning for me. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will have to do this tomorrow now as it is already late for me. :(

Last edited:
Back