Selling Closed!

I can do 3700 tbt for all those items.
I'll also do 10 berries per 1 tbt. I'll buy up to 15,000 berries for that price.

Sure, I'll count my berries, definitely don't have 15,000 lol

Edit: I have 110 berries for you :)

Last edited:
I can sell you 2 mega stones and a black box!

I also have at least 100 miscellaneous gems :)

Last edited:
I actually have only 1,200 tbt left so I can only buy the bigger items with collectibles c:
The gems I need the most are normal, ice, electric, dragon, and fairy.

I have 6 ice, 4 normal, 7 electric, 4 dragon, and 5 fairy. Lemme check out your collectibles :) also did you wanna buy the box with tbt? Not sure if you wanna consider it big or small lol

Edit: I also have around 300 berries, maybe a little less if you want them :)

Last edited:
I have one million poke dollars, 250 nuggets, a ditto, and shiny ralts
also have a mega powered gallade

Hillaruh, I can buy your normal gems for 4 tbt each, but everything else I can only buy with collectibles.

Jellyfish, I will buy those of there's any collectibles you're interested in! I don't have enough tbt anymore.

Sure, I have 6 normal gems I can sell you for tbt. As for the collectibles, I'm willing to sell you the black box and one mega stone for a combo of collectibles (the only ones I don't want are candy, cherries, red carnations, or cakes), I'd be good with any combo of the rest.

Sure, I have 6 normal gems I can sell you for tbt. As for the collectibles, I'm willing to sell you the black box and one mega stone for a combo of collectibles (the only ones I don't want are candy, cherries, red carnations, or cakes), I'd be good with any combo of the rest.

Oki, I'll figure out a pricing when I can.

i have a dark blue, light blue, and red mystery box + a brown, pink, and gold mystery key if you're interested ^^

Last edited:
Back