Selling Closed!

bop bop bop I actually forgot tax existed my bad!

Last edited:
Would I be able to offer on the pumpkin cupcakes? last one i bought for 200tbt & i was wondering if that was okay, if yes i would like to buy 5 for 1,000tbt

But just so I know, are you just offering the collectibles listed on your post or do you also have TBT? c:

Would I be able to offer on the pumpkin cupcakes? last one i bought for 200tbt & i was wondering if that was okay, if yes i would like to buy 5 for 1,000tbt
That's honestly fine with me, I still have plenty left. Send over the tbt and I'll send the collectibles c:

But just so I know, are you just offering the collectibles listed on your post or do you also have TBT? c:

I can offer whatever tbt is listed in my sidebar.

Heyyuh haven't used pokeheroes in a while here's stuff I got:

Willing to trade 270k PD

ZMCMpgO.png

ACLYE1F.png

idk unless you have any other items of interest but I thought those might be stuff you're looking for

I'm gonna be honest I forgot how to trade on there, do I have to give the items to the pokemon and trade them on GTS right?

Also I have 480k Im willing to sell (fr) but not sure if you're buying or selling cuz of your sig and the thread title

n since you said you only have whats on your sidebar im fine with trading for what you want the most or for the egg or carnations or something
have a half day tomorrow so if you're interested anytime est afternoon im free

@BungoTheElf, I'm interested in everything there except the blue boxes and the relic copper c:
You can send items through the GTS - Delibird Item Delivery. Oh, I haven't updated my sig in ages, oops. I am buying FR treasure. Which eggs and which carnations are you interested in? Also how many of them?

Heyheyhey I'm back because I've figured everything out haha! I can offer 480,000 Pok?dollars right now, just because I don't have enough for the tax for 500,000 haha! I would potentially be interested in a candy egg and maybe a few carnations? Let me know what you think! :)

You wouldn't happen to be offering the eggs in your sidebar either, right?

Last edited:
@BungoTheElf, I'm interested in everything there except the blue boxes and the relic copper c:
You can send items through the GTS - Delibird Item Delivery. Oh, I haven't updated my sig in ages, oops. I am buying FR treasure. Which eggs and which carnations are you interested in? Also how many of them?

Oooh alright n ty
I guess that rainbow egg I think it's the only one you have left? and however many red caranations the rest add up to the value of the items? idk how many and I'm not too picky, just need get enough tbt eventually so I can buy stuff for my town

SORRY IF THATS VAUGE but just whatever is good with you tbh

Last edited:
Heyheyhey I'm back because I've figured everything out haha! I can offer 480,000 Pok?dollars right now, just because I don't have enough for the tax for 500,000 haha! I would potentially be interested in a candy egg and maybe a few carnations? Let me know what you think! :)

You wouldn't happen to be offering the eggs in your sidebar either, right?

That sounds good. I can trade a candy egg and 2 red carnations for the 480k PD.

Oooh alright n ty
I guess that rainbow egg I think it's the only one you have left? and however many red caranations the rest add up to the value of the items? idk how many and I'm not too picky, just need get enough tbt eventually so I can buy stuff for my town

SORRY IF THATS VAUGE but just whatever is good with you tbh

Oh I didn't realize I only had one type of carnation and one type of egg left haha. Unfortunately, though, I would have traded my last candy egg. I'm honestly considering trading the collectibles on my sidebar, too, though. I am just not 100% sure of their value. Would any of those suit your fancy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Side note - I absolutely need to go to bed. My mind is all in a tizzy, so I'll respond tomorrow.

That sounds good. I can trade a candy egg and 2 red carnations for the 480k PD.

Oh I didn't realize I only had one type of carnation and one type of egg left haha. Unfortunately, though, I would have traded my last candy egg. I'm honestly considering trading the collectibles on my sidebar, too, though. I am just not 100% sure of their value. Would any of those suit your fancy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Side note - I absolutely need to go to bed. My mind is all in a tizzy, so I'll respond tomorrow.

That's alright, and I've been gone for a while so I'm just looking at a guide rn...

Anyways if I did my math correctly the FR adds up to 1200tbt
There's a total of 544 PH items (excluding both blue boxes- based on pics, I have a couple extra gems cos I made them explore more but I won't charge for them),
I looked at a past thread and I'm pretty sure making each thing 2-3tbt is pretty good for you (the mystery keys and boxes were like 50tbt??? ���� )
so that's 1088-1632 tbt honestly don't think it matters because we're doing approximate worth with collectibles now
The PD is ..900? If I did that right

1360 (split)

is ~3460

Guide's telling me any of these eggs would add up (and p sure eggs are more sought after than carnations so, preferable)
Togepi +Waluigi or Yoshi

lmk what you think???

Last edited:
That's alright, and I've been gone for a while so I'm just looking at a guide rn...

Anyways if I did my math correctly the FR adds up to 1200tbt
There's a total of 544 PH items (excluding both blue boxes- based on pics, I have a couple extra gems cos I made them explore more but I won't charge for them),
I looked at a past thread and I'm pretty sure making each thing 2-3tbt is pretty good for you (the mystery keys and boxes were like 50tbt??? ���� )
so that's 1088-1632 tbt honestly don't think it matters because we're doing approximate worth with collectibles now
The PD is ..900? If I did that right

1360 (split)

is ~3460

Guide's telling me any of these eggs would add up (and p sure eggs are more sought after than carnations so, preferable)
Togepi +Waluigi or Yoshi

lmk what you think???

Soooo sorry I took so long to respond. I can trade Togepi egg + waluigi egg for the lot c:
Or waluigi + carnations, I suppose whichever you prefer.

Candy egg and the two red carnations is perfect, I'll send over the 480k right now! :)

Awesome, thanks! I'll send over the collectibles c:

Thank you so much! c: Good luck on finding other Pok?heroes stuff, your account is super impressive! I'll come back here if I find anything else that I could sell to you!

Soooo sorry I took so long to respond. I can trade Togepi egg + waluigi egg for the lot c:
Or waluigi + carnations, I suppose whichever you prefer.

dw it's fine! Hope you had a great bday btw! I'll take togepi and waluigi then, I'll start sending over the stuff

got everything sent out now! lmk if I missed anything

Last edited:
Back