• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hostage killed in French church

Reindeer

 
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
In the Saint-?tienne-du-Rouvray in France, two men entered the local church and took hostages. During this hostage situation, the priest was killed by having his throat slit. A nun is currently still in critical condition.
Police quickly surrounded the church and took action. Both hostage takers were killed.

The two men stated that they were fighters for ISIS, and ISIS has already claimed responsibility for the attack through Amaq.

Last edited:
I don't want to be mean, I understand everything but... why do we have to post this on a forum about this game?
Slider-AmF.png

I don't want to be mean, I understand everything but... why do we have to post this on a forum about this game?
Slider-AmF.png
Because it's news. I've seen various people say that TBT is how they get their news. There's also people of all age ranges, and I'm sure some mature discussion can arise from threads like these.
I also find these subjects a lot more interesting than threads like "How many hotdogs can you fit in your mouth?" or whatever.

Edit: Also, lately with all the attacks I've been wondering if it wouldn't be better to just have a general thread about terrorism, so that we have fewer isolated threads about these incidents.

Last edited:
Well while I know there can be some mature discussions in this topic it often becomes a drama thread where people can't deal with people having different opinions...
I just wish people could respect each other's opinions that's all.

Last edited:
Well while I know there can be some mature discussions in this topic it often becomes a drama thread where people can't deal with people having different opinions...
I just wish people could respect each other's opinions that's all.

? what does this have to do w terrorism threads, most i've seen have been flame war free.

anyways ot: idk but it seems to me like ppl get inspired by all the recent attacks??? wtf is up w ppl ....

anyways ot: idk but it seems to me like ppl get inspired by all the recent attacks??? wtf is up w ppl ....
I wouldn't be surprised. Two attacks in Germany and now another one in France, all after the truck attack in Nice that was less than two weeks ago.

? what does this have to do w terrorism threads, most i've seen have been flame war free.

i think so too. i think they get motivated by how much attention the past attacks got. really sick people..

i think its ok to talk about whats going on in world as long as we keep it respectful and not flame it up.
On topic this is tragic and my heart goes out to France who has already suffered greatly this year Viva la France viva Liberty.

on a side note i eat my hot dogs one at a time.

Last edited:
This is crazy, I feel like this is just a part of my normal day now. That is disgusting.

this is disgusting. i swear it feels like there's a new attack everyday. this year has been a mess so far.

Back