• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How squeamish are you?

0, nothing makes me feel "ill" or anything, gore, blood, gross stuff, doesn't faze me.

It's not blood that gets me, I've seen enough of mine coming out of me. When I was in hospital for a month I started bleeding from my line all over the place....didn't upset me as much as you'd expect

With things like vomit though, that really makes me unwell. And spit. I get spit at so many times at work that you'd think I would be used to it....still makes me gag though

Gore, Blood, Human corpses, e.t.c : - 100, it doesn't bother me.

Animal Cruelty and Animal Corpses : 10. ;__;

Last edited:
0 in movies and around a 6.5 in real life.
It doesn't phase me at all in films, but real life it makes me edgy.

Probably about a 5. I can be pretty squeamish at times, but it's not too bad. I remember when we did a heart dissection in Biology, my friends all felt really sick and had to leave the classroom (my brother actually fainted when he did one lmao, this was like 2 years or so after I had done), but I was coping okay to be honest, it was just really weird. I'm not really afraid of blood, but I can find stuff like vomit really awful (I have a fear of it lmao).

Our cat just threw up and it's making me sick. :(

Blood and surgery doesn't bother me though.

I'm an absolute 0! Doesn't bother me at all, its what we're all made of; well I hope so!

Well obviously it not very nice to look at in general but I'd say 1 for me

2, i can definitely watch something or someone get dissected with no problem at all!

Dead animals: 0, my cat catches so many mice and birds, so I'm just used to it (My family can't pick them up because it makes them gag)

Badly injured humans, gore: 7. Can't stand human organs...

It's probably 50/50 for me depending on the situation. So I'd say 5/10.

Now if it's about bugs... 200/10!

i don't mind human gore (the walking dead has changed me I swear), probably because one of my hobbies is special effects makeup which includes making realistic-looking wounds and stuff. I'm kinda grossed out by injections, because I hate the thought of this random person injecting liquid into your bloodstream. I especially hate animal-gore though like even a scene where it hints an animal getting slaughtered i'm like nope nopity nope nope lmao

i guess like a 2? i'm not really squeamish about much, but i usually won't watch anything with animal violence/gore or something like that​

Last edited:
I have a tendency to faint/vomit or feel queasy at the least at the thought of medical topics so... oh God, I'd better stop writing this.

Back