Stabbing Attack Leaves 19 disabled people dead and 46 Wounded in Japan

kallie, don't suddenly act like it's out of mercy that you want him dead. Anyone can plainly see from your first two posts how much pleasure you gained from the thought of him being put to death. It's not mercy with you, it's sick pleasure.

As for Tao and LinkToTheWorld, we also put down animals when they are disabled or old, reasoning that they won't have a good quality of life. The reasoning of this man was similar; after working at the home he felt sorry for them, he didn't feel they had a good life, so he killed them to "save them". I don't agree with his reasons, I'm just telling you what he told police.
But to me, your words only echo his.

That's what the point of my previous post was. People calling for his death with such pleasure and comparing his killing to putting down animals really aren't far removed from him.

Last edited:
You guys do realize that prisons are supposed to try and fix the people in them, the point of them is to punish while getting them slowly into society. It might be different in America or Japan, but at least in Europe this is how it generally works. If prisons weren't supposed to do this, then why would they exist in the first place? Prisons cost a great deal to upkeep and surely money isn't just put into prisons so people can rot in them while making 0 improvements.

Last edited:
Why should we not get rid of scum who only harm society? Scum as in child rapists, mass killers, etc. They are beyond redemption and will never be cured. They will pose a threat to society and will remain that way, look at how the Swedish serial killer is treated. Guy killed hundreds of kids at camp and you know what? He gets a chef cooked meal with TV and exercise access. We need to be harsher on these scumbags, not give them luxury. Death for them or they should rot in a cell for 23 hours a day. Giving them death is a more merciful option than having them confined for 23 hours a day.

he's norweigan and a mass murderer and terrorist but sure. also he killed around 80 kids, not hundreds. (i think the total dead was around 100? with 10 or so in oslo and the rest on ut?ya, of which some were adults? iirc that is)

breivik is a piece of absolute crap, but he still has to be treated well in prison. he's an ******* for going to court with complaints about being isolated, but he shouldn't be treated in an inhumane way just because people feel like he deserves it. the legal system says that when ppl commit crimes their punishment is prison, not being killed or tortured or treated rly badly.

and if you want to give him death to be more merciful then you're basically saying you want them to suffer less, when you say they're scumbags who don't deserve cooked meals..?

kallie, don't suddenly act like it's out of mercy that you want him dead. Anyone can plainly see from your first two posts how much pleasure you gained from the thought of him being put to death. It's not mercy with you, it's sick pleasure.

As for Tao and LinkToTheWorld, we also put down animals when they are disabled or old, reasoning that they won't have a good quality of life. The reasoning of this man was similar; after working at the home he felt sorry for them, he didn't feel they had a good life, so he killed them to "save them". I don't agree with his reasons, I'm just telling you what he told police.
But to me, your words only echo his.

That's what the point of my previous post was. People calling for his death with such pleasure and comparing his killing to putting down animals really aren't far removed from him.

I don't really care about him anymore, he's going to suffer either way in prison. He's far removed from humanity, and acting like I would go out and stab 60 disabled people like him is insane. He's not fit for society and will never be able to return to a normal life. This is not Europe, this is Japan, and I know a lot about how the death pentalty is treated in Japan. They won't go nice on him, even if he willingly gave himself in, it's up to you whether or not you think being forced to go insane or death is the better option for him. Either way, his life is over and will never go back to normal. His life is over to me, I don't care about him. He will get his punishment and that's all that matters, keeping one less psycopath off the streets.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys do realize that prisons are supposed to try and fix the people in them, the point of them is to punish while getting them slowly into society. It might be different in America or Japan, but at least in Europe this is how it generally works. If prisons weren't supposed to do this, then why would they exist in the first place? Prisons cost a great deal to upkeep and surely money isn't just put into prisons so people can rot in them while making 0 improvements.

Yeah, I would agree with you if we're talking about thieves and drug users, but we're talking about mass murderers. They have no hope of returning to society. Be smart here. He's not going to get out ever again, he will never be a functioning member of society.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if you want to give him death to be more merciful then you're basically saying you want them to suffer less, when you say they're scumbags who don't deserve cooked meals..?

He shouldn't be wasting the state's money to pay for an actual chef, he should be getting cheap food made from ****ty stuff. The food I ate in the mental hospital is worse than what he eats, for ****s sake. Why should we indulge them in one of life's pleasures, give them a TV, give them video games, when he's literally a mass murderer? I don't care if we treat thieves and drug users to this, but we don't. They get a cell with some exercise. Why are we giving him special privileges for being a mass murderer in the first place? It makes no sense, he's not getting out anytime soon anyway.

I'm pretty sure the reason the murderer is treated so nicely in Norway is not because he's a murderer, but it's because prisons in Norway are very pleasant. I dunno where you're from Kallie, but I assume not Norway, therefore the stuff you were served in that mental hospital is irrelevant to the prison, considering that the funding for the two is different. Besides plenty of people are fighting for higher funding for healthcare and especially mental disorders, because good care and understanding of mentally ill people is needed. Not only that, many countries in EU at least have been receiving budget cuts when it comes to healthcare, which adds to the need.

Anyway, it's not about what he did, it's about the prison system in that specific country and also, I'm pretty sure he's in a literal isolation cell. Probably not the most pleasant thing to be in anyway, despite the nice treatment considering that humans are social creatures.

I'm pretty sure the reason the murderer is treated so nicely in Norway is not because he's a murderer, but it's because prisons in Norway are very pleasant. I dunno where you're from Kallie, but I assume not Norway, therefore the stuff you were served in that mental hospital is irrelevant to the prison, considering that the funding for the two is different. Besides plenty of people are fighting for higher funding for healthcare and especially mental disorders, because good care and understanding of mentally ill people is needed. Not only that, many countries in EU at least have been receiving budget cuts when it comes to healthcare, which adds to the need.

Anyway, it's not about what he did, it's about the prison system in that specific country and also, I'm pretty sure he's in a literal isolation cell. Probably not the most pleasant thing to be in anyway, despite the nice treatment considering that humans are social creatures.

I agree with you, but I just wanted to mention that Norway isn't in the EU. Referendums to join it had been held there in 1972 and 1994 but neither time did the vote to join win.

I agree with you, but I just wanted to mention that Norway isn't in the EU. Referendums to join it had been held there in 1972 and 1994 but neither time did the vote to join win.
Ahhhh, mb I forget. Kind of automatically group it with Finland and Sweden.

AFAIK he said he's "sorry" and is now a nonviolent fascist, but they can't let him talk to the outside world in fear they might plan a breakout or the fact well, if he was in a jail with other prisoners, because he's so infamous, he would get the **** kicked out of him and die. I'm not too sure who would go to talk to someone who killed mass groups of people either. Maybe his family but that's it, it's not the prison's fault he's socially isolated. It's for his own safety anyway

Here's what you do: Break both of the attacker's legs than tie him bound to a wheelchair for 20 years or until he breaks down in remorse for what he did! If he's a psychopath than he doesn't deserve to live and should be sentenced to death. When a psychopath is that dangerous or reckless they should have all of their human rights stripped away from them and put down like the filthy dog monster he is!!

"But I think Japan has a better way of things
In America it's like "Tweark Tweark, Booty, Booty, Shake It"
And in Japan it's so kawaii and calm"

Here's your ****ing "KAWAII AND CALM" *****

Seriously.I feel sorry for the victims of that accidents and for their families :(

Here's what you do: Break both of the attacker's legs than tie him bound to a wheelchair for 20 years or until he breaks down in remorse for what he did! If he's a psychopath than he doesn't deserve to live and should be sentenced to death. When a psychopath is that dangerous or reckless they should have all of their human rights stripped away from them and put down like the filthy dog monster he is!!

lol u r trolling right

alssssso are you saying that all non violent psychopaths don't deserve to live ? because,, i mean, ok but ... why .

lol u r trolling right

alssssso are you saying that all non violent psychopaths don't deserve to live ? because,, i mean, ok but ... why .

Why would I be trolling? My point is to make the attacker understand what it feels like to be disabled than maybe he will see the error of his ways and feel really bad about what he did. Also you're putting words into my mouth. I never said that ALL psychopaths deserve to get the death sentence, they don't, but it depends.

You do realize that by thinking that he should be ''put down'' for being a psychopath, you're getting very near of his belief of having to ''put down'' mentally ill people.

Either way, don't think we random people on the other side of the globe, with 0 involvement in the case, even know the murderer enough to say what he's like and whether he's a dangerous individual who deserves death, so chill out guys.

But it's nice to see that some of you have a fetish for ''justice getting served'', I guess.

I don't really care about him anymore, he's going to suffer either way in prison. He's far removed from humanity, and acting like I would go out and stab 60 disabled people like him is insane.
Obvious psycopaths have no empathy or sympathy for humanity and cannot be cured. They're better off dead.
Yet you want a cleansing of "obvious psychopaths" through the death penalty. There's not even a caveat of them having to be killers - they just have to be psychopaths. I'd say that's as bad as wanting disabled people to die for just being disabled.

AFAIK he said he's "sorry" and is now a nonviolent fascist, but they can't let him talk to the outside world in fear they might plan a breakout or the fact well, if he was in a jail with other prisoners, because he's so infamous, he would get the **** kicked out of him and die. I'm not too sure who would go to talk to someone who killed mass groups of people either. Maybe his family but that's it, it's not the prison's fault he's socially isolated. It's for his own safety anyway
He only ever once said he's sorry to victims, and only to those without political ties that died in his bomb attack. The bomb attack killed 8, and it's unknown how many people had no political ties. But that also means that he is not sorry for killing all those children, the one thing people hold against him the most.

He's not being held in isolation for his own safety. This isn't America where high-profile prisoners get beaten up and shanked, I don't know why you'd assume American prisons are the norm everywhere. We have guards that do their job well and can keep prisoners apart.
One of many reasons Norwegian officials gave for him being in an isolation cell for that long (none of them included that it's for his own safety by the way) is that they don't want him to make contact with neo-Nazi groups, because Breivik has held onto the same beliefs. So basically, they want to protect the public, even though there's no indication of him wanting to make contact with such groups.
Regardless, under both Norwegian and international law, that is not enough reason to keep him in an isolation cell for 3 years.

Norway is not in the EU, but due to the fact that the country wants access to a few of the benefits of the EU, it still acts like a member in order to be able to trade and have their people study abroad. In such a situation, similarities in the economies of Norway and actual EU members are to be expected.

lol u r trolling right
Definite trolling. She liked my post, then posted everything I'm against.

Last edited:
Why would I be trolling? My point is to make the attacker understand what it feels like to be disabled than maybe he will see the error of his ways and feel really bad about what he did. Also you're putting words into my mouth. I never said that ALL psychopaths deserve to get the death sentence, they don't, but it depends.

Or you'd be just as bad as he was for doing the exact same thing as him. It only just stoops down to his level. We're further justifying acts of violence. How about we just stop perpetuating violence altogether?

****ing what
you want ppl to know what it's like to be disabled by breaking his legs and tying him to a wheelchair for 20 years? that's not only incredibly ableist towards disabled people, but also torture and an inhumane way of giving punishment....

the death penalty is messed up and should not be used, ever. like, ever ever.

I swear every day there's a new crisis going on somewhere in the world.

2016 has been a horrible year.

****ing what
you want ppl to know what it's like to be disabled by breaking his legs and tying him to a wheelchair for 20 years? that's not only incredibly ableist towards disabled people, but also torture and an inhumane way of giving punishment....

the death penalty is messed up and should not be used, ever. like, ever ever.

Not as inhumane as what the scumbag did, is it....

Not as inhumane as what the scumbag did, is it....
Two wrongs don't make a right. It would also be highly a waste of time to do that to him and cruel.

But seriously, if you're a man in a wheelchair and you would enjoy seeing other able-bodied people have their legs broken and be put in a wheelchair too, then you're quite the vengeful and immature being and enjoy unnecessary misery.

Some people have every right to be vengeful.
The bleeding hearts brigade may change their minds when something happens to them...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Besides which, the point was made that it would be terribly inhumane to make him suffer, ignoring the evil and inhumane thing he did to innocent and vulnerable people.
You reap what you sow. There are some evil people who take and destroy lives without any remorse. I don't see why they should be allowed a life after ruining somebody else's....

Back