What games do you have in your 3DS?

Blacklist

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
What games do you have in your 3DS? Everyone here must have another game that is not ACNL in the 3DS, because it would be kinda dumb to only buy a 3DS to play Animal Crossing. Well here are mine. And no, I am not rich.
Yoshi New Island, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, Ultimate NES Remix, Super Mario 3D Land, Pok?mon X&Y, Pok?mon ORAS, Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, The Legend of Zelda Tri Force Heroes, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, New Super Mario Bros. 2 Gold Edition, Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Mario & Sonic @ the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mario Golf World Tour, Mario Party Island Tour, Kirby Triple Deluxe and Pok?mon Red. RIP SD Card 2016-2016.
What games do you have in your 3DS? Reply below!
Edit: All games you have, including cartridges AND digital.

Last edited:
When you ask the question "What games do you have in your 3DS?" Blacklist.
Would you be referring to digital titles or cartridges? The title of the topic is a little bit confusing. XD

I am merely asking as I have one Nintendo 3DS digital title and 44 Nintendo 3DS physical titles.

Last edited:
i have fe fates: birthright in my 3ds right now, and that's it. if you actually meant what 3ds games i have, then i also have ac: nl (two copies of it o: ), new super mario bros. 2, mario and luigi: dream team bros., mario kart 7, tomodachi life, the sims 3 pets, luigi's mansion 2, sonic lost world, new style boutique 2 and pokemon y. of course, they're all physical copies, which explains why i only have one of them in my 3ds at the moment.

Last edited:
Well.. I feel very awkward. I only have New Leaf, Smash, Majora's Mask, Pokemon Y, and Happy Home Designers. Maybe one day I'll expand my inventory of DS games ;-; I would like to get Harvest Moon and I'm waiting for Pokemon Sun & Moon to come out!

I have 3 aniaml crossing new leaf copies, happy home designer, yo-kai watch, pokemon X, pokemon alpha sapphire, pokemon super mystery dungeon, pokemon mystery dungeon gate to infinity, pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team, tomodachi life, mario and luigi dream team, kirby's dreamland 2, flipnote 3d, colors 3d, mario and luigi bowser's inside story, pokemon ranger, kirby superstar ultra, new super mario bros 2, super smash bros, legend of zelda a link between worlds, majora's mask, triforce heroes, spirit tracks, link's awakening, and the original legend of zelda. I have way too many ds games.

I have three copies of ACNL, two physical and one digital, ACHHD, Tomodachi life, Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros, Fantasy Life, Color Zen, and Colors! 3D ヽ( ⌒∇⌒ )ノ

Currently just Disney Magical worlds and Animal crossing new leaf ^-^

honestly, i only got a 3ds to play pokemon and animal crossing, so i don't see why there's anything wrong with that? anyway i wasn't planning on getting more, but i'm slowly building up my collection. i have two copies of new leaf, happy home designer, harvest moon a new beginning, story of seasons, hakuouki, pokemon x, and recently fire emblem fates (birthright). i also had tomodachi life before i sold it, and i'm planning to download revelation after i finish birthright...most likely. i don't have much time to play video games during the school year.

My long list of 3DS games:

Super Monkey Ball 3D
Nintendogs + Cats Toy Poodle & New Friends
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions
Star Fox 64 3D
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Tennis Open
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
The Amazing Spider-Man
Pilotwings Resort
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Paper Mario Sticker Star
FIFA Soccer 13
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Project X Zone
Steel Diver
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?
Pokemon X
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Mario Party Island Tour
Yoshi's New Island
Tomodachi Life
Rayman 3D
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Pokemon Y
Mario Golf: World Tour
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Bravely Default
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
Super Smash Bros for 3DS
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Crosswords Plus
Codename S.T.E.A.M.
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Fantasy Life
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer
Chibi-Robo Zip Lash
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
The Legend of Zelda TriForce Heroes
Bravely Second
Project X Zone 2
Rabbids Travel in Time 3D
Bit. Trip Saga
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright
Fire Emblem Fates Conquest
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Kirby Planet Robobot

I just got Fire Emblem Fates Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates Conquest 3 days ago and Mario & Luigi Paper Jam and Kirby Planet Robobot today. I ordered them 5 days ago from Best Buy's website from their B1G1 50% off sale.

All of these games are listed in the order in which I got them. I've had my 3DS since May 11th, 2011, so i've collected a lot of 3DS games since then. I currently have 59 3DS games.

I have:

Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Y
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Tomodachi Life
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Animal Crossing: Happy Homes Designer
Super Mario 3D Land
Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Smash Bros 3DS

Kinda boring and vanilla, I know.
I really want P:Q and KH3D tho.

I have a fair few games, including both my 3DS games and NDS games aha.
I have;
  • The Fire Emblem Fates games (Birthright, Conquest and Revelations)
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
  • Persona Q
  • Etrian Odessey Untold: The Millennium Girl
  • Tomodatchi Life
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
  • Nintendogs + Cats (Toy Poodle and New Friends)
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
  • Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  • Pokemon White
  • Pokemon Black
  • Pokemon Black 2
  • Pokemon Diamond
  • Pokemon Soul Silver
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2
  • Nintendogs Dachshund and Friends
  • Nintendogs Labrador and Friends
  • Purrpals Purrfection
  • Chocobo Tales
  • Drawn To Life
  • Drawn To Life The Next Chapter
  • Colors!3D
  • Fullblox
  • Pokemon Rumble World
  • Mariokart
  • Pokemon Shuffle
  • Animal Crossing Wild World

I think that's it!! I haven't culled my games since I was eleven aha quq

Last edited:
Two copies of ACNL
AC:HHD
Pokemon X
Chibi-Robo! Zip-lash
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Tomodachi Life

Animal Crossing: New Leaf x2
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Nintendogs +cats
Tomodachi Life
Project Mirai DX
and a few more that i've forgotten about :p

Cartridge: Kirby Planet Robobot
On my NNID/eShop account I have Pok?mon Yellow, FE:A and some Phoenix Wright game. I don't have them downloaded right now though.

Digital: New Leaf, Disney Magical World, Tomodachi Life, Picross e, Picross e2
Carts: Happy Home Designer, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf
• Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
• Fire Emblem: Awakening
• Fire Emblem: Fates (Birthright)
• Paper Mario: Sticker Star
• Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
• Pokemon X & Y
• Pokemon Omega Ruby
• Fantasy Life
• Tomodachi Life
• Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
• Mario Kart 7

I want to get Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask sometime soon, I've just recently gotten into Zelda games.

I always have ACNL in my 3ds it seems like and the downloaded games: Donkey Kong, the first 3 Super Mario and 3d Land, and the first 3 Legend of Zelda. I have another data card that has bigger games like ACHHD and Paper Jam, but sadly it doesn't get put in as much as my original one with my ACNL saves.

ACNL, Happy Home Designer, Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Birthright+Conquest, Persona Q, SMT IV (and hoping to get Soul Hackers), Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon, M&L Paper Jam, Mario Party Island Tour, Mario Kart 7, Rune Factory 4, SSB4, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X+Y, Tomodachi Life, and finally my Bravely Default,, which is somewhere.

Last edited:
Back