Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Tulip
White Tulip
What are your thoughts on this series of videos? Disturbing?
A friend told me about it a few weeks ago so I decided to watch it. Brain was confused but I liked it. very trippy

wasnt it a thing in like 2013 lmao..,,. idc i watched it when it came out but i never cared about them. my friend was Really Annoying and would sing the song a lot which made me kinda dialike it lmao

wasnt it a thing in like 2013 lmao..,,. idc i watched it when it came out but i never cared about them. my friend was Really Annoying and would sing the song a lot which made me kinda dialike it lmao

yeah but they went on hiatus and I think that in late 2015 they made a new video??

I love the theories and the general concept how media controls everything.
I'm a big fan of DHMIS and the theories.

green is not a creative colour

anyhow, i watched it when it came out but i dont consider myself a fan, its just a weird little internet series

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! I admire the people who created this series and the hidden meanings behind their creations. I hope they continue making more.

i saw the first one a loooooong time ago. i haven't seen the others

When I first saw them a long time ago I thought they were really creepy and gross but now that's the exact reason why I love them

I think it's overdone. Just like every other form of media that gets massive amounts of attention upon initial release, it had a really good initial reception and the creators just keep cashing in on it.

Like I get it, I do, money is rad, validation for your work is rad, I get it.

But when the main draw of your work is "shock", and you release the same thing multiple times, then you lose your draw and it becomes boring.

I watched the first episode and me and my friends memorized the whole song LOL It kinda grew on us after we got over the disturbing part so when the next episode appeared we were hyped, love that series. My favorite of all time has to the creative one since the song is really fun to sing around other people. I love reading the creepy theories as well

The first episode disturbed me to no end (my friend showed it to me because she knows how squeamish I am about those sort of things), but it kind of intrigued me at the same time. I've watched all of the videos. I like the theories and all. It's interesting.

i remember it was so hype to like dhmis in like 2013-2014 man. i love the series, my favorites are the ones with the clock and the computer. i enjoy the theories as well and whenever a new one comes out i'm all over it like a bear on honey

as for the disturbing factor, i'm not squeamish at all so it didn't really bother me. when i saw the reactions of other ppl i was just like 'lol it's not even that bad but ok'

Last edited:
Now that's something I haven't heard about in a few years... i was hoping it'd stay that way too

Eh, I don't get it, it's just some stupid video on YouTube trying to be deep and meaningful, it's not even humorous or particularly dark imo. It's a stupid memey thing that people on the internet will obsess about before it phases into obscurity.

Back