Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Welcome to the Pokemon Discord!

- - - - - -

Hello everyone! I really hope there isn't one already. I created a discord server for any and all pokemon players, whether it be Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, X and Y, Pokemon Go, Showdown, or the want to discuss Sun and Moon. This is my first time running a server, so I hope we can grow and become a small community if enough people are interested. I hope people can make friends and discuss all sort of aspects of the game. We will also make announcements of findings about the new game and we have an off-topic channel for anyone who wants to relax. You don't have to actively play either, if you're just looking for friends until the release that's fine too. Voice chat isn't required, either.

The server is still under construction and I'm still learning how to use discord as an admin, so bear with me as I might make some errors.

HOW to JOIN:
post on the thread indicating you'd like to join the server and what games you play so i can assign you to the correct role once you're in the server.
i will create an instant invite and PM it to you.
click it, it will ask you to make an account if you don't have one. you should install the app too, unless you'd rather use the browser
after that you should be all set, you can ask if you need help connecting.​

SERVER RULES:
always be respectful of others' ideas.
no trolling other members. this means trying to anger them purposefully.
personal attacks are not allowed.
no spam messages.
keep discussions in their rightful text channels.
i will be strict here, anything nsfw is to be in the correct channel.
try not to ovely use foul language, it's okay in my server but just be mindful of who is in the channel with you.
have appropriate names.​

MODERATORS:

Javocado

As the server grows, if anyone is even interested, I will likely need some moderators to help monitor the channel. Please do not ask to become one as soon as you join, I will post when I need them, and people can PM me about it.

since i'm leaving the site, javocado will have to invite you.

Last edited:
This sounds really cool! But I've never used Discord before... And I'm not exactly sure what it is tbh ; v ;

Ok! I'll try it and join! I play Pokemon X/Y, Pokemon Go and I'm interested in Sun/Moon :>

Id like to join :p So would rosie and she said "Rosie is lazy and won't go on tbt herself"

Monkey D Luffy (Ben)#9886
rosie (rosetti)#3377

oh. I'd like to join please because I like pokemon in general. I'm planning to restart Alpha Sapphire soon, I play Pokemon Go from time to time and I'm very hyped for Sun and Moon. I just hope the chat is somewhat free of spoilers?

Last edited:
oh. I'd like to join please because I like pokemon in general. I'm planning to restart Alpha Sapphire soon, I play Pokemon Go from time to time and I'm very hyped for Sun and Moon. I just hope the chat is somewhat free of spoilers?

we havent really talked about it yet, pming you :)

Back