• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Questions?

MidnaEmiko

Time Traveler
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Cherry (Fruit)
What do you like about amiibo festival ?
why do you dislike? How similar is it to Mario party?
Should they make a physical board game?
Can this game in any way be enjoyable??

I've actually enjoyed playing it when I visit my friend who owns it. However... it's not awesome enough to entice me to by a Wii U at all.

i have mixed feelings about this game. it's not great but it's not awful either. if anything, it's a way to kill time.

I have a question. Why does this game exist? Literally nobody asked for an Animal Crossing Mario Party clone!

I think the game's alright, but executed in the worst way possible. First of all, the game is really more focused on amiibo, not the game itself. I dislike how you're really not playing, just tapping an animal crossing figure to your gamepad and watching them run around a town and get hapiness. It's basically just Mario Party, but dumbed down for children. I think if they made a board game, I would like this game 100% more, because there's an actual game. The only way to make it enjoyable is to play with friends. There's no fun if you don't play with friends.

I find the game cute and relaxing, but I feel like if they made it slightly more skill-based and mixed it in so that you play the minigames as part of the board game, it would be a lot more fun.
I think a physical board game could be a bit more fun.
It is enjoyable to me personally, but many people dislike it.

Back