• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who was that villager you hated that just wouldn't leave?

OLAF. hes been in my town for over a year, seriously. he refuses to leave.

ugghhhhhh right now it's Mallary...
Mallary took the 10th spot in my town. She was given to me through the void due to a trade I did on here... and I gave them a positive feedback because there was no way I could know she was there until the next day. She took the last spot that I was saving, and I haven't had a free spot since, because every time I get someone out I immediately get a dreamie in. She's not even horrible, I just hate her ugly hair and I hate that she took my last spot. It's been over two months and she's never pinged me, I want her gone so badly

Well, I've gotten really bad luck with getting nice villagers. There's Rocket, an ugly pink gorilla from outer space; Jitters, a bird who has been taking drugs since infancy; Elise, the monkey who always wins the ugliness challenges without even trying; and Klaus, a bear with blue skin AND blonde hair... it may not seem that bad but it is an AWFUL combination! And none of them want to move out! I had to TT JUST to get Rocket out, Elise finally moved after I bullied her enough, and Jitters and Klaus are still disrupting my town.

Everytime I've had Julian randomly move in, he takes forever to move it along. -___-

After getting all my dreamies I got really bored and wanted someone to move out (I know, I should have stuck with my current town) so I decided Cookie was going to be the one to move out. It took me so long to get her out and she would just refuse to even though she asked many times before but worse, Lucky AND Whitney moved out while I tried to get Cookie out. It was the worst mistake I ever made and part of the reason why I quit Animal Crossing for a while. I hate Cookie now.

In my old town? Pietro's NEVER EVER LEAVING was one of the reasons I fell off. In my current town, Whitney would've been fine if she hadn't moved in right on top of my house, and since she's an Amiibo Card villager she won't leave easily.

Merengue took forever to leave. She's super cute, but she was in the way of my paths, since she was a starter villager, and she sort of became really rude as time went by, like by sending me a men's toilet.

I also had Boone in my old town, who was basically the opposite. I think he's really ugly, and jock is my least favorite personality (normal is my favorite, actually), but I sort of felt bad for trying to kick him out of my town after a while.

KATT. Everyone wanted to leave except her, and her house was in an awful spot.

Olaf.

Anteater villagers are an absolute no for me and he moved directly in front of my town hall.

Back