• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you believe the Earth is flat or round?

Map form or Globe form

• Flat

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Round

Votes: 98 85.2%

• Total voters
tumblr_mdulffWs2J1rti76bo1_250.jpg

Well,Neil DeGrasse Tyson says that the earth has gone pear shaped(he must have spent some time in the U.K.)and I believe anything them there edumacated people tell me.Or maybe it was actually Mike Tyson..........

mike_tyson.jpg

i can't believe after all this time we're still having the same discussion lol, the earth is clearly flat

If you believe climate change is real because 99% of scientists say it is, then you should believe the Earth is flat because 99% of TBT users say it is.

You guys ever heard of Google!?

The earth is not flat D;
10,000 people, seriously?

The shadow the earth casts onto the moon is curved, indicating that it is clearly not flat.

You guys ever heard of Google!?

The earth is not flat D;
10,000 people, seriously?

The shadow the earth casts onto the moon is curved, indicating that it is clearly not flat.

If the Earth were round, then you could dig a hole straight down in China and eventually end up in Argentina. Has anyone been able to dig a hole from China to Argentina? No. Therefore the Earth must be flat.

Last edited:
If the Earth were round, then you could dig a hole straight down in China and eventually end up in Argentina. Has anyone been able to dig a hole from China to Argentina? No. Therefore the Earth must be flat.

I smell a troll. Lol.

Umm... How, did this thread get 10k votes on Flat?

WHO HACKED IT!? SHOW YOURSELF!

I am gonna say round. There is plenty proof I'm pretty sure that it's round. It seems flat, but it's not.

Back