Do you believe the Earth is flat or round?

Map form or Globe form

• Flat

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Round

Votes: 98 85.2%

• Total voters

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Tulip
White Tulip
ok dudes pls keep this civil i just wanna see what you guys' opinions are
With that out of the way
I believe Earth is round

Edit: As you can see the poll is very weird. There are only around 3000 active TBT members. Its bots or hacked poll results.

Last edited:
Round. I have yet to hear a convincing argument that it's flat (and I can't believe that people in this day and age are believing that it is flat)

I think it's mostly jagged... mountains and **** here and there.

all of the above

Okay but seriously it would be a weird round shapey thing because cliffs and mountains and other fun fun stuff

trick question, the earth doesnt exist, you almost got me there, bud!

Omg, why can't I think of his name. There is some rapper dude who is CONVINCED the world is flat cause he goes in planes and sees the "flat" horizon and refuses to believe it's round. SMH

Omg, why can't I think of his name. There is some rapper dude who is CONVINCED the world is flat cause he goes in planes and sees the "flat" horizon and refuses to believe it's round. SMH

lol ye it was "b.o.b"

all of the above

Okay but seriously it would be a weird round shapey thing because cliffs and mountains and other fun fun stuff

nah the earth is rly big so the mountains don't rly affect the shape that much. it still looks v much round from space

I'd have said round but I guess it's both flat and round...
ElM06kM.jpg

well again I shouldn't trust the internet

Last edited:
I do have my conspiracy theories about some things (landing on the moon and what not) but I most definitely believe the earth is round ;)

It's flat. like how would it work if it were round? honestly I don't get where anyone got the idea that it was round from, and why people actually believe that.... :^)

Back