• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

mawaruunmei

Bells
Hello, my name is Fate! My first AC game was Wild World, and I loved it so, so much. That's why I was heartbroken when my parents refused to buy me City Folk because I "spend too much time" playing Animal Crossing. Well, years later, after saving enough money to buy New Leaf, here I am!

Kind of a latecomer to the community, and still a huge noob at this, so if I make mistakes, please don't yell at me! >.< I joined here for trading reasons, and because I want to meet new people with the same interests as me. I also play Pokemon, watch anime and cartoons, and read manga, so if you want to fangirl with me about the upcoming Sun&Moon, or gush about anything in particular, my inbox is wide open ^_^ It's nice to meet everyone of you!

Hello Fate! Welcome to TBT! I think you will fit in just fine :) Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to TBT and enjoy your stay!
When I was little my mother didn't refuse to buy me games just kept saying how the song from Animal crossing was stuck in her head. Also as a kid I never wanted to do the resseti part I wasn't scared of him just never wanted to do it so I made my mother do it as a kid LOL
I never had a Wii till the WiiU so I only got Animal Crossing: City Folk this year.

Back