October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Mailbox
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Some of mine were that I thought profanity on a gazebo would send me to another dimension (but instead, it's just some angry ramblings of some angry guy)...

- - - Post Merge - - -

What were yours?

much like Neikko, I used to think that energy drinks were alcohol and I would always freak out and get really angry when my dad would drink them in the car, I also believed that Robin from Teen Titans was my boyfriend.

I probably have funnier ones, but I thought the Nintendo 64 was Nintendo's 64th console. xD

I thought the sun, moon, and stars were up where the clouds are. I also thought the size you saw them as. I didn't know they were bigger.

Blowing dandelions will make you deaf... My family tried to prevent me from doing a lot.

Eating carrots will help your vision. My vision kept getting worse throughout my middle/high school years and it's terrible now.

Also, sitting too close to the TV will damage your vision.

I used to think that being color blind ment you could only see in black and white.

I also used to think that going underwater at all in a swimming pool was the equivalent of drowning and that it would result in death.

After I first learned about the Earth's rotation, I thought that if I stood really still and concentrated really hard maybe I'd be able to feel it moving.

Also, I remember sometimes when I was deep in thought during class in elementary school, I'd convince myself that somehow someone might be able to see my thoughts so I'd stop myself every now and then and look around the room just to make sure nobody was reading my mind lmao.

that wine would taste like welch's grape juice

Church did this to me too. XD

I used to think I'd go down the drain when the bathwater was released so I'd ask my mom to do it for me.

I also thought that if I touched a knife I'd cut myself no matter what. I was TERRIFIED of knifes for so long! I didn't really get over this until I was at least 11 or something

i didn't believe in dinosaurs when i was like 5-7, i thought they were just fantasy creatures like dragons and such that people talked about as if they were real. (like how adults talk about santa as if he's real, that's kinda what i thought)
i just didn't think they seemed realistic lmao and ppl thought they were super cool so i assumed it wasn't real. was kind of surprised when we learnt about them in school a few years later.

also, around the same age i didn't think people were supposed to have nipples, so i scratched one of mine off and it got infected and weird. i still have a scar lmaoo.
the reasoning behind this is logical tho !!! in swedish nipples are called br?stv?rtor which literally translates to breast-warts. i knew warts were bad and that they should go away soon, but mine didn't so i scratched them to try to make them leave. idk if i didn't remwmber that i had always had nipples but..???? yeah. i remember asking my mom if they were going to go away soon and she said that everyone have them. i thought she meant like how everyone gets a cold, like it's rly common and nothing to worry about !!!
so i continued scratching. yyyyeee....... and it fell off... and i had to go to the doctor.. lmao

i didn't believe in dinosaurs when i was like 5-7, i thought they were just fantasy creatures like dragons and such that people talked about as if they were real. (like how adults talk about santa as if he's real, that's kinda what i thought)
i just didn't think they seemed realistic lmao and ppl thought they were super cool so i assumed it wasn't real. was kind of surprised when we learnt about them in school a few years later.

also, around the same age i didn't think people were supposed to have nipples, so i scratched one of mine off and it got infected and weird. i still have a scar lmaoo.
the reasoning behind this is logical tho !!! in swedish nipples are called br?stv?rtor which literally translates to breast-warts. i knew warts were bad and that they should go away soon, but mine didn't so i scratched them to try to make them leave. idk if i didn't remwmber that i had always had nipples but..???? yeah. i remember asking my mom if they were going to go away soon and she said that everyone have them. i thought she meant like how everyone gets a cold, like it's rly common and nothing to worry about !!!
so i continued scratching. yyyyeee....... and it fell off... and i had to go to the doctor.. lmao

wAIT YOUR NIPPLE FELL OFF??

Last edited:
wAIT YOUR NIPPLE FELL OFF??

yeah, or at least part of it did. it was kinda like a big mosquito bite that you've scratched Wayyy too much, so like, it just kinda fell off..? because i peeled it off??? idk it was rly not that nice. it kinda bled a lot

I used to think that I would be able to fly by attaching pieces of carrier bags to my arms. Very wrong....
Also used to think coffee was the same thing as alcohol

I used to think that if I put a sunflower seed into a cup of water, it would grow into a sunflower

Back