• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2016 - Coming August 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been here for wile but never took part in the Fair before .So may be silly question. I was wondering i heard you do stuff with ACNL like house Judgeing or something?

ill probably go inactive as I do during all events rofl
but looks cools so far, a splatoon tourney would be fun as well.

I'd love to participate! This would be my first one, as I wasn't very active on here when I joined back in 2014.

But if you e don t have SSB or Pokemon how to participate?

There are plenty of other activities in the Fair! Smash and Pokemon are just a tiny taste we've announced in advance to allow for sign-ups to occur. Other events do not require any prior sign-ups.

Now to make sure I don't get banned

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hopefully we get MK8 and Splatoon tournaments! So excited for more announcements! :D

That'd be nice! I don't have Pokemon, MK8, or Smash so Splatoon would be nice!

These banners are so freaking pretty, I can't wait to work my butt off for some cute pixels :eek:

There are plenty of other activities in the Fair! Smash and Pokemon are just a tiny taste we've announced in advance to allow for sign-ups to occur. Other events do not require any prior sign-ups.
Looking forward to whatever else you have planned. :D<3

Yay! So excited! Will probably enter the Pokemon tournament :p

Ooooh, how exciting! I hope there's a Splatoon event before splatoon dies out goddammit thanks nintendo

I doubt there will be a splatoon event cause it would be too difficult to get more than 4 players on at the same time and 1 v 1 splatoon is pretty boring and too quick.

those banners are really pretty o: this'll be my first time joining the fair, because i joined nearly a year ago and the fair wasn't on in 2015.

Hopefully we get MK8 and Splatoon tournaments! So excited for more announcements! :D

i hope there is, too, because i don't have omega ruby/alpha sapphire and i can't play super smash bros. for wii u and i have no idea if i'll be able to do any other events. though i kinda doubt that tournaments for any other games will take place, because signups for or/as and smash have already begun, and if any other tournaments are going to happen then i'd also expect them to have already begun too. it would still be nice if there will be mk8 and splatoon tournaments, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back