• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2016 - Coming August 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty excited as well! It'll be my first time participating. The banners are absolutely gorgeous!

I just had to mention how ridiculously cool those banner look. I'm so excited to be participating in my first fair though! :)

the banner looks so awesome holy crap . additionally, i'm feeling extra lucky these days so ;)

They should give out a Smash Ball collectible for Smash 4 and a Masterball Collectible for Pokemon ORAS!!!

wow, there have been a lot of inactive sages appearing here lately.

i guess word's gotten out that this Fair's gonna be one huuuuummm-dinger!
:::end Andy Griffith voice:::

yay, 3 weeks

that's like 1-2 weeks of younger members being screwed over by school

assuming that sort of school schedule stuff hasn't changed much from what I remember

like that it actually literally is cancelled and this is all just a ruse?
I forget that some places start earlier than September. I think generally we'd be a inconvenience anyways.

Hey now, that leaked memo wasn't meant to go live!!!

stop turning friends into dough

or making friends out of dough

I'm not sure which, but neither sounds good or healthy
Friends are a sweet treat

Night theme, here we come!
tbh at this point I'm just surprised you haven't learned CSS to learn how to make a cool theme.

so when should i collect my free collectibles if you know what i'm sayin', and thank god it's 3 weeks i didn't see that, more time for me to do some sneak sneak.

Ooh this looks interesting. I think I might take part c:

Last edited:
I am hoping there will be art and writing contests and scavenger hunts and photo contests!! ❤️❤️❤️
I am sooooo excited!

33jpgsk.jpg

umm that freaking obscure LoZ character that looked like it had bunny ears god

Well there was that one hat in Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask that made you go faster + looked like bunny ears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back