The Bell Tree Fair 2016 - Coming August 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Good evening!

We are incredibly pleased today to announce that The Bell Tree Fair 2016 is scheduled to begin in just two weeks on August 6th, 2016 and will run for approximately three weeks! This will be our fifth version of the event so far, previously held in 2004, 2005, 2013, 2014, and now 2016. Of course, this year's event will be bigger and better than ever before, so make sure you don't miss it!

tbt-fair-2016-announcement-square.png

For those who are new to the forum since the last edition in 2014, The Bell Tree Fair is our largest recurring forum event encompassing over a dozen events and contests into one massive celebration. Participating in these events and winning the contests will net you exclusive Fair Tickets redeemable at the Prize Booth for a number of exciting prizes, including both digital and physical items! Events like the Fair are what makes TBT so much different from your average online forum, so you're in for a treat if you've yet to participate.

Advance Tournament Sign-ups

Plus, in addition to the traditional events and contests, we will be holding brand new tournaments for Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Pok?mon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire during this year's fair! Due to the complexity and time sensitive nature of these events, we are announcing and opening advance sign-ups for them...............RIGHT NOW!!!

Before signing up though, consider whether you will be able to truly commit. These tournaments will start during the Fair on August 7th. Tournaments require all participants to be speedy and responsive in order to run smoothly, with matches typically completed within 48 hours. Conflicting time zones and schedules can also make it harder to work with your opponent to find a time. Please do not sign-up for these events if you are not confident you can complete your matches in a timely manner as you will be held responsible.

Click the banners below to find out more details on these exciting tournaments and sign-up:

See You Soon!

We've been working around the clock for the past month now to put together the best Fair possible and can't be more excited for everyone to experience it in just two weeks! You might have noticed as well that we're sporting some very nice graphics for this year's event from Laudine.

While we may be able to answer some very basic questions you have in this thread, expect us to remain mostly tight-lipped on details over the next two weeks. In the meantime though, we invite you to check out a preview of this year's theme in the images above!

See you on the fairgrounds in August!

JNNgcNv.jpg

I'm definitely so excited for the fair, these two weeks will feel so long haha. Can't wait until you guys experience what the fair has to offer. See you on the fairgrounds soon!

Weeks of cancelling led us to this I hope it was worth delaying Breath of the Wild some more for you guys
Lol Tom I thought you cancelled fair so you can play Pokemon Go

Last edited:
This was a bit overkill considering the fair's cancelled, don't you think?

Yay!!!! So excited for the Fair! Beautifully done artwork, Laudine! ❤️ Love the colours! little shiver of excitement and anticipation

KNEw it from the countdown in discord but wheres the restock tho ;););)

but sounds fun, can't wait for the fair to roll around!!

Last edited:
Never participated in a fair before, but I'm excited :0

Awesome, we really needed something to get things active around here again. Here's hoping I can win a physical prize this year.

I know I've already commented on the beautiful Fair Banner, but I just have to add that against the evening Belltree Forum background it looks doubly awesome! *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back