• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2016 - Coming August 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These sound exciting. c:
I've been on multiple forums, and the mods never done anything like this, nor had anything major as this.

I can't wait to see what it's like! ^-^
I've enjoyed my time on tbt since I made my account. ~

Ooh nice. I'm sure to enjoy this. But where's the Mario Kart 8 Tournament? I am aware its dead on the forums, but at least make it one for the fair.

Cancelled vs canceled
haha c: nice try mods/admins
EDIT: Woah woah calm down with those l's :p
EDIT2: and I see it's gone so it ain't cancelled haha

Last edited:
keeping the cancelled joke alive i see

Last edited:
so excited for this, better finish my ORAS team lol

love the graphics too

Last edited:
I'm so EXCITED! Wonderful, wonderful banners, Laudine! (⌒▽⌒)☆

jesus finally TY STAFF
i love you all drinks on me

hopefully those silly feather, balloon and pinwheel trinket collectibles can finally fall by the wayside and the people will have collectibles representing what everybody truly wants from a Fair:

deep-fried oreo, corndog on a stick, giant roast turkey leg, and elephant ear collectibles!

(also, goldfish in a ziploc baggie, oversized Tasmanian Devil plushies, and neon glowstick bracelet collectibles too, por favor)

hopefully those silly feather, balloon and pinwheel trinket collectibles can finally fall by the wayside and the people will have collectibles representing what everybody truly wants from a Fair:

deep-fried oreo, corndog on a stick, giant roast turkey leg, and elephant ear collectibles!

(also, goldfish in a ziploc baggie, oversized Tasmanian Devil plushies, and neon glowstick bracelet collectibles too, por favor)
Are you me because those are definitely everything that makes me content

I'm glad to see there's someone else out there who knows that elephant ears are the proper name for those delectable treats. I can go to bed happy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back