The Bell Tree Fair 2016 - Coming August 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better finish my summer homework before this event starts haha
Looking forward to it since its my first fair

I know I've already commented on the beautiful Fair Banner, but I just have to add that against the evening Belltree Forum background it looks doubly awesome! *sigh*

Haha thank you Pen, you're too kind! So glad you liked them, they were really fun to work on :blush: And yes I think they look nice against darker TBT background!

Aw I wish everyone the best of luck! Sadly I wont be in town or with internet to participate but I hope all goes well! :)

The banners are extremely nice. Well I am very new, so this question may seem stupid, but what exactly is the fair?
I still didn't understand that after reading the first post. So, this is 2 weeks of celebrating animal crossing and then 2 tournaments Pokemon and Smash are held?
There was something about contests, is that involving Animal Crossing, or other things as well? Or even other games? There are many kind of contests I can imagine, drawing contests, a quiz, etc. Is that going to be like that?

aw dang im no good at pokemon and i dont have smash, there goes my chances of getting collectibles ;-;

points to the gigantic Fair artwork in the OP

That, is some very attractive graphics there * 3 *
the actual Fair better live up to it huhuhu

THUMBS UP to Laudine

I'm excited for this ^_^! I guess I joined the forums at just the right time :)

Those graphics are amazing Laudine!! Just gorgeous!

:D

I'm very curious about the kinds of contests that will happen as I've never been part of an event like this before. It sounds so exciting! I don't play smash brothers or pok?mon, though I've let my sister know as she plays both AC and pok?mon.

I have a question : will this event (and tourney reg) be open to new members up until a particular time? So if I share info about this to people who aren't a part of these forums, can they join and participate? Provided they meet requirements etc of course.

Last edited:
Those graphics are amazing Laudine!! Just gorgeous!

:D

I'm very curious about the kinds of contests that will happen as I've never been part of an event like this before. It sounds so exciting! I don't play smash brothers or pok?mon, though I've let my sister know as she plays both AC and pok?mon.

I have a question : will this event (and tourney reg) be open to new members up until a particular time? So if I share info about this to people who aren't a part of these forums, can they join and participate? Provided they meet requirements etc of course.
They're free to sign up until sign-ups close, I think the topics have the sign-up cut offs within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back