• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Creepiest villagers?

Oooh, I'm curious to know what about Chrissy you find creepy? Just, is it the design or experiences yu've had with her?? I'm just curious, since I find Francine to be a little creepy, but more because of my experiences with her than her design.
I saw a dream town that was about Chrissy being a drug addict and Francine being pure, so now I'm terrfied.
And yes, they all died.
I actually have Chrissy in my town and I've still never seen her house, she's never home...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Paula and Chow
Chow's moving into my town.
Help.

Last edited:
Rizzo. Rizzo. Rizzo.

He's not THAT creepy, but absolutely gives out a very uncomfortable aura, for me at least:

He lived in my town for some while, happily placed his house next to my mayor house. So every time I start the game as my mayor, he's THERE fellas! Staring at me, standing in front of my house with those uneasy eyes and weird smirk as if he's waiting for me to come out to stab me multiple times.

Good thing he's gone now. Long gone. Not even in the main street anymore. Phew

60px-Acnlvillager228.png 60px-Acnlvillager276.png 60px-Acnlvillager275.png60px-Acnlvillager265.png 60px-Acnlvillager226.png 60px-Acnlvillager88.png

Ooh, never thought of that. Though it makes perfect sense.
I used to think Francine was male. .-.
Poor Francine, heh, heh!

I figured they were rabbits wearing bunnyhoods after remembering of My Melody.
That would not be really a surprise if they were indeed based in My Melody since even Mario Maker got skins of both Hello Kitty and My Melody.

They're just obsessed with dots and since their ears normally don't had dots, they decided to wear bunnyhoods.
Chrissy and Francine are just weird for opting for bunnyhoods instead of their natural look, not really creepy.

Blanca. I don't think i need to say why. I was playing new leaf at the new campsite today, and her caravan was there. I went in, and i heavily regret that. I hate how she draws her own face on, I think that is so creepy. Not the sort of thing you'd expect nintendo to do.

I'm getting creeped out by Rocco now. He is a starter of my current town and I liked him, but when I restarted my Wild World(yes I play that) Rocco was my starter again. I didn't mind that. And then I restarted again, but didn't get him as a starter. But then later he just moved in my town! ._. I feel like he is stalking me now in Wild World. .-.

Coco, that soulless coconut bunny can stay the hell away from me for as long as I live. Keep it away.
Pietro is also creepy, considering I despise clowns. Francine & Chrissy have creepy faces. I think that's it for me, but I feel like I'm forgetting someone...

Stitches and Pietro, perhaps Peaches as well (my younger self loved her though, lol)? I just hate Stitches because he's has the creepy + bear cub + ugly house exterior combination. I find Peaches to be creepy because of her cross eyes, same with Stitches. And then there's Pietro, it's self-explaining why I find him to be kinda eerie.

Pietro is horrible. :( Creepy clown sheep is gonna get you in your dreams, I swear. Gaston is a tiny bit creepy because of his mustache.

I hate Pietro, anything to do with clowns just get away from me lol
Also Jitters is pretty creepy

i don't find any villager creepy, maybe rocco? his facial expression can get to me sometimes
i find coco & pietro very cute though

Roscoe creeps me out so bad, I can't stand to look at him for too long. I actually rushed through designing his house in HHD, lmao. I felt bad about it afterward, though, and I'm planning to go back and redo it once I've got some good-looking black and white furniture unlocked.

Now I love Wind Waker to death, absolutely love it! One of the best characters introduced was Medli, she was your awesome partner in the Earth Temple and I enjoyed picking her up and throwing her into a wall just for the lulz, but I have to say....Medli as a acnl villager is so, so creepy looking o_O she looks too "humanoid" what with her fleshy-colored feathers and red round eyes....just staring. Yikes.

Last edited:
He's not a villager, but he tried to kidnap me ;-;

Attachments

• WVW69jQPIu8TFSid-R.jpg
    WVW69jQPIu8TFSid-R.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 22
Back