• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Creepiest villagers?

Coco, I never really liked her. Her eyes look like she's staring into my soul. When Beau pings you, his eyes go all creepy and wide-eyed. Julian is a bit scary too, and some of his fans...

Kidd. He was a creep. In my old town, he always outside waiting for me, and he was always pinging me whenever I had a girly pink shirt in my pocket... AND THEN, he took Kabuki's default catchphrase and soon after got his hands on the mummy shirt.... He spread both to everyone and converted my villagers into an army of cat mummies (no lie, they were saying Kabuki's catchphrase and wearing the mummy shirt...). Yeah... he was one reason why I restarted.

There's some bunny who's eyes turn red when she's angry, I think Dotty? That's a little weird.

Blaire the squirrel used to follow me around for no reason. It was very suspicious. She also took longer than anybody to move out. Yay.

i do not like rasher or tammi at all. also i think peaches is creepy too. i understand stitches with the "x" eyes, but what is peaches supposed to be, lmao. coco makes me uneasy as well, haha.

I hate rasher!! I had him in my village for a while and he was so annoying and creepy! I finally got rid of him.

As for "creepy" villagers, Muffy is a little off, but shes my favorite!

Zucker makes me uneasy, I don't know why. Diva also kinda freaks me out, but she's really cool at the same time. Imao, Peaches is just a wannabe Stitches. A soft toy penguin I can see, but a soft toy horse? Not so much :cool:

iolk9uO - Imgur.jpg
Yeah,Rasher is pretty creepy but I like him anyways.

Vesta is really creepy.She looks like a sheep's body with a large eggplant stuck where the face is supposed to go.I actually got startled when I saw her for the first time.

Tabby is my favorite since I personally find her to be the creepiest. Her smile and her personality make her seem unpredictable and nothing is more creepy than someone that pretends her friends are seashells.

Beau. His eyes just doesn't look right to me. This is why he isn't one of my dreamies, even though he would look so great with Diana...

Tammi and Jambette. *shivers* I had Jambette in my town once... Never again.

I also find Peaches and Stitches to be creepy because of their eyes. I've never understood why Stitches is so popular.

As for Francine, I've had her in my town since I started, and I've never really found her to be creepy. She's probably one of my favourite snooty villagers.

Back