Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
I just wanted to say hi. :)

I haven't played in over 2 weeks. I have been so busy with work, and family getting the kiddos ready for school. Youngest starts kindergarten this year! I am hoping to start playing again soon.

What's the longest you've gone on hiatus?

Like... a year and a half, lol. ^^; This is mainly why my town isn't as developed as you'd expect given my join date. Not only did I reset around a year and a half ago, but that's also around the time when I accidentally broke my old 3DS. I couldn't afford to replace it at the time, and by the time I could, I kept putting it off. I got a new 3DS XL about a month ago though! It's been fun getting back into the swing of things.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say hi. :)

I haven't played in over 2 weeks. I have been so busy with work, and family getting the kiddos ready for school. Youngest starts kindergarten this year! I am hoping to start playing again soon.

What's the longest you've gone on hiatus?

10 months apparently, but I haven't really been able to play before that. I am getting excited for the DLC with the amiibos. I bought so many of the amiibos and never used them because Amiibo Festival is so boring.

I think the longest I've gone was 2 years because I'd totally forget about the game haha.

About a year. I deleted my first file due to highly disliking it, and so a few months back I finally got back into it, and been playing since.

Welcome back. ~

2 weeks due to finals and testing season

I am still very much into this game since I got it last year cx

i'm still on hiatus from acnl. my 3ds broke so i can't play anymore.

Haven't yet. Bought this game in January.

Unrelated- make sure you stop by the old folks thread in the train station. Not calling you old lol just sounds like you're maybe 25+ :D

I recently got back after a month away (well just over a month). Realised I missed it and missed my villagers. I actually took a break because I got so fed up of how easily villagers move away...I ended up losing Genji with no warning while I was trying to move out another villager. Just wish we always got notice when a villager is thinking of moving.
Anyway, I wrote down the date I stopped playing, loaded up on that date, tt'd until somebody pinged to moved and then went back to the normal date
Happy to be back though :)

About a year. I was busy with school and had lost interest, but now I'm playing again but will probably quit again once my town is completed

Back