How Many People are on Your Ignore List?

Two people are on my ignore list. One I hope I never see on this forum again and the second person I didn't like used a character I love as their avatar, title, and signature combo.

One but that was because they pretty much harassed me because they got miffed as hell because I had an opinion about my country lmao.

To my knowledge, zero

Didn't really know Bell Tree had an ignore function and if it is anything like another forum I use, it most likely won't help to avoid seeing that user's content.

To my knowledge, zero

Didn't really know Bell Tree had an ignore function and if it is anything like another forum I use, it most likely won't help to avoid seeing that user's content.

yeah you can still view their forum actions and stuff so it's kinda useless, it only really helps for preventing them to send you vms/pms etc.

0, i get along fairly well with the people i talk to :)

Last edited:
None. Still haven't met anyone worth putting on the ignore list and I doubt I ever will.

0, haven't come across anyone that's been rude or anything! Kind of surprised that the majority of this community is really pleasant ^.^

None, I have no use to ignore anyone. Even if they are terrible people here.

Just 1. The tbt member 'improper' is really annoying so I just put them on my ignore list.

I have none on my list. I had some sort of issue with one user in the past, but it wasn't anything confrontational. More like we got frustrated with one another, and just stopped contact, because trying to communicate became difficult and caused complications/ things to be assumed that should not have been. :rolleyes:

Back