• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you Feminist or Feminazi?

Feminist or Femanazi?

• Feminist

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Femanazi

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Neither, explain why.

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I'm a Feminist, definition of Feminism:
The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

This ^ is what most educated people believe it is while people go against Feminists as they are completely ignorant and judge them based on Femnazis believes and do not know the differences between them.

PLEASE KEEP THIS CIVIL!!!

Last edited:
I might be somewhat Feminist/Eglatarian but I think equality isnt something possible :(

So then you are a feminist & a meninst I suppose, as you support everybody having equal rights? c:

Yeah I guess, I never really label myself as that, I just live my life without getting into arguments or whatever talking about rights and such

I'm for equality but I don't want to label myself as a feminist since i believe that is counter productive.

I disagree with a huge portion of what radical feminists or "feminazis" do and say, they're definitely mainly counterproductive to the movement. I don't think there's a problem with feminism as a whole though.

Last edited:
feminist lmao
radfems/"feminazis" are usually **** and transphobic af lollll, like just ... think about terfs..,. .. ew

also not trying to put a label on other people, but if you believe that females should have the same rights as males you are per definition a feminist. a lot of people are (often for somewhat sexist reasons) uncomfortable calling themselves feminists because it sounds "bad" or w/e and like... ugh sure but... think about why it sounds bad to you maybe?

also not trying to put a label on other people, but if you believe that females should have the same rights as males you are per definition a feminist. a lot of people are (often for somewhat sexist reasons) uncomfortable calling themselves feminists because it sounds "bad" or w/e and like... ugh sure but... think about why it sounds bad to you maybe?
What if they believe men should have the same rights as women? As in, domestic violence and rape cases being taken seriously when the victim is a man, child custody cases not being skewed in a woman's favor, and so on.
That's why I don't identify as a feminist. It focuses only on the problems women face under the guise of "equal rights", while ignoring the plight of men. That is also pretty sexist.

What if they believe men should have the same rights as women? As in, domestic violence and rape cases being taken seriously when the victim is a man, child custody cases not being skewed in a woman's favor, and so on.
That's why I don't identify as a feminist. It focuses only on the problems women face under the guise of "equal rights", while ignoring the plight of men. That is also pretty sexist.

"but men aint afraid of walking alone in the night, men aint scared of getting raped, men arent opressed :("

Lol literally who is gonna come in here and say "I'm a feminazi" wtf.
As a sidenote I think the term "feminazi" is stupid and kind of makes light of you know... actual nazis which were/are a million times worse but anyways

feminist lmao
radfems/"feminazis" are usually **** and transphobic af lollll, like just ... think about terfs..,. .. ew

I don't call myself a feminist because the popular form of feminism is Americanized white-centric feminism which is also often cisnormative as hell and because of that and other reasons (namely terfs and swerfs) I don't want anything to do with it. People don't have to give themselves any label if they don't want to even if they fit it "by definition" or whatever

- - - Post Merge - - -

A lot of feminists/feminism groups are taking on male-related problems though..... especially in the case of rape

As a sidenote I think the term "feminazi" is stupid and kind of makes light of you know... actual nazis which were/are a million times worse but anyways

I don't call myself a feminist because the popular form of feminism is Americanized white-centric feminism which is also often cisnormative as hell and because of that and other reasons (namely terfs and swerfs) I don't want anything to do with it. People don't have to give themselves any label if they don't want to even if they fit it "by definition" or whatever

- - - Post Merge - - -

A lot of feminists/feminism groups are taking on male-related problems though..... especially in the case of rape

People who aren't afraid of peoples opinions, maybe?
I just put Femanazi as its more commonly used. ( For some reason)

I agree with you greatly on everything you said though. c:

Last edited:
I think it's somewhat appropriate for the radical feminists that came up with plans for male genocide.

Do you have a source on this? It's honestly the first I've heard of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back