What model is your 3DS?

I have three that I switch out and play on a semi-regular basis.

- The 25th Anniversary Legend of Zelda original 3DS

- Retro NES Edition 3DS XL

- HHD N3DS bundle, currently witha pink and cream horizontal stripe pattern cover plate.

And my hubby has the the same O3DS Zelda one, the retro NES and the new Hyrulian Gold N3DS XL.

I have 3 atm, limited edition pokemon X 3ds XL, red/black 2ds, nintendo NES 3ds XL, and on friday or saturday, ill have the new 3ds! the small coverplates one. Getting the hhd bundle.

You only need one!

Or two if you want to play Animal Crossing with yourself or something.

I used to have the Animal Crossing New Leaf special edition, but it broke, which was pretty upsetting. I then got a metallic blue new 3DS XL.

i have 2. theyre both white, small new ds's, one is japanese. one has the happy home designer faceplate and the other has isabelle

I have a 3DWS XL and it's blue and I love it okay? I was upset that they released pretty much the same system not a year after I bought it but isok, I forgive you nintendoods.

3DS xl in blue and black. Hoping to get a newer, cuter new 3DS at some point though. Just my luck that I'll buy one and Nintendo will announce the release of a brand new model!

I have the New Super Mario Bros. 2 3DS XL that's red with Mario and Luigi on it. Also a broken blue 2DS. I'm glad the Mario one survived

Yes, all the above- and more! I think this answers your question.

0118161605.jpg

I have a gold Zelda New3DSXL on sale in the spring. I was going to get some covers for it (there are some really cool options on Amazon and eBay) but so far I haven't purchased any of those. Now that I think about it I'm tempted. I should post links...

mine is just a regular purple 3DS

i also have a white and mint green 2DS

I've got a blue New 3DS XL. I was debating between this (for the bigger screen and it's my favourite colour) and the normal New 3DS (for the face plates). Bigger screen won out.

Back