What model is your 3DS?

121688b2.jpg

This thing.

nice in actually considered that one but meh i wanted the old 3ds xl more.. also the fe:a one is so gud \o/

my 3DS XL has the NSMB2 edition casing. funny thing is that my
dad told me that a employee at gamestop offered to buy the 3ds
for 200 bucks, so it must be that rare !!

I have the white/light pink 3ds XL. I love it but apparently too much because there's a lot of duct tape holding it together right now.

I have the regular purple 3DS. I still love the color but I'd like to get a new xl 3DS later on. I haven't decided which color yet. My current 3DS has a wonky R trigger from when I dropped it so taking screenshots is hard.

I have 3 atm, limited edition pokemon X 3ds XL, red/black 2ds, nintendo NES 3ds XL, and on friday or saturday, ill have the new 3ds! the small coverplates one. Getting the hhd bundle.

I got the regular 3DS XL with a blue outside color for Christmas. it came with a free download of Mario 3D Land so I thought it was kind of cool. I'm still looking for some nice clip armor at the moment. xD

3ds_xl_blue_black.jpg

Mines the black - new 3ds - standard size that has the cover plates :3
currently have a pokemon cover plate on

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH YEAH!! i also have the Pikachu 3DSXL as well !

I have two 3DSs: an aqua-blue original 3DS and an Animal Crossing New Leaf limited edition 3DS XL. I got the aqua-blue 3DS on May 11th, 2011, and I got the ACNL 3DS XL on December 6th, 2013. I'm very happy with both of them, and I have no plans to upgrade to a "new" 3DS or a "new" 3DS XL.

I'm into collecting so I have a handful of these, though right now, I'm actively using 4 and they are NES 3DS XL, Zelda: Majora's Mask N3DS XL, White new 3DS that came from AC HHD bundle and Monster Hunter Generations N3DS XL. Oh, and also Yoshi Edition 3DS XL to play AC: New Leaf!

I have a red 3DS XL thats almost in critical condition, and a black new 3DS XL i bought a few months ago <333

I currently have an original 3DS and a 3DS XL. The original 3DS is red, and the 3DS XL is blue. Before geting the XL, I had a Midnight Purple original 3DS as well, but the bottom screen decided to die and I needed to replace it. I got the standard XL instead of the New XL because I didn't want to spend more money on the console itself, and then having to get the screwdriver to get to the SD card, as well as a microSD to hold more memory.

If the red one ever decides to stop working properly, I'll probably upgrade to a New 3DS. I like the smaller consoles better. The XL screens are a bit too big for my taste, and the smaller ones are more comfortable in my hands.

Last edited:
I have an old 3DS XL, the limited edition LoZ one that a friend bought me for Christmas a few years ago. it's the love of my life and I'd never let it go :') I also have a sea green 2DS that I use for cycling & other misc stuff, which I'm very happy with as well.

Back