• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What model is your 3DS?

121688b2.jpg

This thing.

nice in actually considered that one but meh i wanted the old 3ds xl more.. also the fe:a one is so gud \o/

my 3DS XL has the NSMB2 edition casing. funny thing is that my
dad told me that a employee at gamestop offered to buy the 3ds
for 200 bucks, so it must be that rare !!

I have the white/light pink 3ds XL. I love it but apparently too much because there's a lot of duct tape holding it together right now.

I have the regular purple 3DS. I still love the color but I'd like to get a new xl 3DS later on. I haven't decided which color yet. My current 3DS has a wonky R trigger from when I dropped it so taking screenshots is hard.

I have 3 atm, limited edition pokemon X 3ds XL, red/black 2ds, nintendo NES 3ds XL, and on friday or saturday, ill have the new 3ds! the small coverplates one. Getting the hhd bundle.

I got the regular 3DS XL with a blue outside color for Christmas. it came with a free download of Mario 3D Land so I thought it was kind of cool. I'm still looking for some nice clip armor at the moment. xD

3ds_xl_blue_black.jpg

Mines the black - new 3ds - standard size that has the cover plates :3
currently have a pokemon cover plate on

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH YEAH!! i also have the Pikachu 3DSXL as well !

I have two 3DSs: an aqua-blue original 3DS and an Animal Crossing New Leaf limited edition 3DS XL. I got the aqua-blue 3DS on May 11th, 2011, and I got the ACNL 3DS XL on December 6th, 2013. I'm very happy with both of them, and I have no plans to upgrade to a "new" 3DS or a "new" 3DS XL.

I'm into collecting so I have a handful of these, though right now, I'm actively using 4 and they are NES 3DS XL, Zelda: Majora's Mask N3DS XL, White new 3DS that came from AC HHD bundle and Monster Hunter Generations N3DS XL. Oh, and also Yoshi Edition 3DS XL to play AC: New Leaf!

I have the NES 3DS XL, I love it - it's still the best looking one.

I have a red 3DS XL thats almost in critical condition, and a black new 3DS XL i bought a few months ago <333

I currently have an original 3DS and a 3DS XL. The original 3DS is red, and the 3DS XL is blue. Before geting the XL, I had a Midnight Purple original 3DS as well, but the bottom screen decided to die and I needed to replace it. I got the standard XL instead of the New XL because I didn't want to spend more money on the console itself, and then having to get the screwdriver to get to the SD card, as well as a microSD to hold more memory.

If the red one ever decides to stop working properly, I'll probably upgrade to a New 3DS. I like the smaller consoles better. The XL screens are a bit too big for my taste, and the smaller ones are more comfortable in my hands.

Last edited:
I have an old 3DS XL, the limited edition LoZ one that a friend bought me for Christmas a few years ago. it's the love of my life and I'd never let it go :') I also have a sea green 2DS that I use for cycling & other misc stuff, which I'm very happy with as well.

Back