• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What model is your 3DS?

Blacklist

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
What is your 3DS? Is it the New 3DS XL? Is it the 2DS?
Everyone here must have played Animal Crossing New Leaf. Which basically means everyone here must have a 3DS, right? Well, what model and color is your 3DS?
Mine is a New 3DS XL, Black, no stickers included.

The one I use the most is a New 3DS XL, Majora's Mask edition.
My secondary is a regular 3DS XL, silver.

I also used to own a blue 2DS, but I gave it to my nephew.

I have an official animal crossing 3ds xl, which is white with little red apples, green AC (ginko) leaves, yellow houses, big gray circles, and red, green, and yellow dots. I love it! Only got this console for AC:NL, so might as well get the special version.

:D

I also have a 2ds. It's black with blue bumper. My partner is an impulse shopper who thought we should have one each (he'd never owned a ds or even played one before this).

Last edited:
(old) Nintendo 3ds XL, the FE:A limited edition one ;D Apparently only released in Europe afaik, but yeah it's metallic blue withat that sword/dragon crest on it. Love it more than the n3ds xl HHD one I had before even if I have to restart all the SP games

I have two 3DS handhelds:

-(Cosmo Black) Nintendo 3DS, It was my main 3DS from 2012-2014 when my cartridge slot started to not read games. Still works for StreetPass and digital games.
-(New Black) New Nintendo 3DS XL, Became my main 3DS in February 2016 after my original 3DS. I went with the New 3DS XL due to my original 3DS would hurt my hands after prolonged use and upgraded hardware. Very happy with the console and hope to get years of use out of it!

I have the New 3DS XL in black! I really wanted to get the majora's mask edition but it was sold out when I tried to purchase it :c I could've waited for it to come out again, but I was so impatient to finally have a DS!

I bought the original 3DS when it released, but it died last year. I picked up a 2DS around Christmas time and it works pretty well. My only gripe is that it's not as portable, which makes Streetpass and earning play coins a chore.

I use the pink 3ds XL.
I also have a 2ds but I don't use that as often, it's mainly for when my 3ds needs charging lol

The one I'm currently playing on is an HHD series New 3DS.

Mine is the Black New 3DS XL. It was a kind of 'treat yourself' present last fall. I gave my older Pink 3DS to my friend who never had a DS before.

- New 3DS Monster Hunter Generations Edition
- New 3DS Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Edition
- Old Small 3DS Ice White/Pearl White

121688b2.jpg

This thing.

Well, the one I'm mainly using right now is the Gold Majora's Mask New 3DS XL which is my newest one, but I do have two other ones: my Blue 3DS XL and my Red 3DS (my first one) which I'll occasionally use.

Back