• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What model is your 3DS?

It all started with the blue 3ds. Then I upgraded to the pink XL. Sold that off and this year it itched again so I bought the 2ds. Really impressed with the 2ds, I like how it holds in your hands. Waiting eagerly for the 2dsXL because I REALLY miss the bigger screens.

I have the regular black 3ds because I bought it used recently and it was the cheapest option. It was also the model and color I wanted though, so i didnt sacrifice anything to get it haha

Blue 3DSXL and a Gray new3DSXK. The new 2DSXL looks pretty good too because I never use the 3D function, but I'd rather get a switch.

New 3DS XL, was a Monster Hunter version, but has since been customized into a glittery Pikachu version since I don't care about Monster Hunter enough to have a novelty system version for it.

New 3DS XL w/ purple space graphic.

Shiny blue launch model. Was entertaining the idea of upgrading to a newer one, but the 3ds is at the end of its lifespan so unless I get one secondhand probably not.

Black New 3DS XL. And I've read that Nintendo will be supporting the 3DS into 2018 and beyond.

Last edited:
Mine is the Black New Nintendo 3DS XL. I would have gotten a different color, but I thought the black color was alright to have. So... I stuck with it until the end. I made sure to take extra good care of it since it is the only one I got.

I have the New 3DS XL Pikachu Edition! :D I was a bit weary at first (I was afraid the yellow would be too vibrant) but I love it! Yellow is one of my favourite colours, and the design is just so cute. Plus the colourful buttons. :D I also own a Pearl Pink 3DS from 2012, but it's starting to die so that's why I picked up a New one.

Back